Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by fritz03 View Post
    Hi, Heidi! I'm glad you are able to get out on your walks while it isn't quite so hot out! You sure are cute! Sounds like a good day- not only did you get your walk in, but you got some tummy rubs and enjoyed your delicious treat
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Heidi!! What's new little cutie pie? You guys have really had some hot weather. Of course it's hot all the time here. I stay in the house alot anyway and especially now.
    I'm glad to hear Barry threw away that Kong toy. I never knew they could fall apart. Sorry you got sick
    Sorry to hear about Samantha's splinter Poor little thing.

You all take it easy and be a good girl Heidi. Enjoy your day and stay cool!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Heidi July 15th

Heidi on her walk this morning,I saw a man coming out a gate at the Catholic church,he had a dog with him,think it was a Sealyham Terrier,not sure.Last night,Heidi had a blitz down here,cuddled up to me on the couch,when I would leave thew room she would and be at Mom's feet and come back to me when I was back.Before sitting in the chair this morning,she has a roll on the carpet then gets up,she Mr.Snowden go by,tail didn't go and watcher another neighbor go by,saw the Boston Terrier again.She stayed down here while we went to church,had her snack after we were back.She had her supper around 2,had snoozes before that,we had Steak for lour supper,Heidi has had one snack,think she is looking for something else now.Had a thunderstorm earlier this afternoon,may get another one but humid again tomorrow and Tuesday to feel like a 108F.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi July 16th

Heidi on her walk this morning,saw no pals on the walk,was already warm feeling in the upper 80's actual temperature was 68F.Last night,spent time with me on the couch,when I would leave the room she goes to mom,then she came back and was going to sleep at my feet but went back,did eventually come back to me.She spent most of the day down here,went up to see mom a few times,had her snack at 11 a.m.,had supper around 2 had mine a half hour later,it was Spaghetti.Heidi had her snack tonight and water,may be wanting more water.

Hi, Heidi girl! I am glad you got your walk in before it got too hot outside. Then you stayed in the family room but how sweet of you to go upstairs and check on mom! You are so smart! I hope you, Barry and mom are keeping cool today (Tuesday).

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi July 17th and 18th

Heidi staring at me March 31st,the 1st pictures I took witih the Sony camera,it was in the camera's memory and not on the memory card,just figured out how to get it off,next two are heiidi on her walk Tuesday,it was a warm one no dogs on this one,she stayed in m ost of the day,odwn here to be cool,had her morning snack,had her supper around 2,had two snacks later on and sat with me on the couch then in between mom and I on the carpet.I watered plants last night,it was 93F feeling at least 110F and went out the back door it was like walking inoi a blast furnace it was that hot,much cooler today,it was 84F not nearly the humidity,no rain in site,no grass to cut.Last two pictures are today's walk,she saw Gracie the Bichon on the front porch of her house with her owner,she barked at Heidi,doesn't like her.Heidi was down here most of thew time today,had her morning snack,had her supper at 2,she was up with us when we had supper,she sat wit me in the chair after,watching out the window,has had 2 snacks tonight,was looking at Mom,Mom wasn't sure what she wanted,so asked her about a treat so got 2 more bone,no under my chair,soon going to the couch.

Heidi July 19th and 20th

Heidi sitting down here staring at me,picture was taken with the new camera,a Samsung DV300F,Heidi on Thursday morning's walk,didn't see anyone,next two on her afternoon, we saw 2 Bichons and a Poodle barking at us from inside a house,on today's walk.Last night,had her snacks,sat wit me on the couch then in between us on the carpet.this morning sat with me in the chair,saw a dog being walk and that was enough for her to ask to go on a walk,saw a neighbor up the street,Diane ,she came out and Heidi got belly rubs saw the dog again,had a muzzle on it,not sure what breed it was maybe German Shepherd or Rotweiler.She spent most of the day down here, behind me on the carpet snoozing or in the chair.She was out this afternoon the Bichons and Poodle were walking by,she barked brought her in,she has had snacks tonight,been out,now behind me ion the carpet.She will now follow me to the couch.

Heidi Friday Evening and Today

Heidi resting between Mom and I last night,then over in the chair and on her walk today,she di rest beside me on the couch as well,this morning in the chair,looked out and saw a man walking by,he didn't have his Shih Tzu with him,that was all Heidi needed and she looked at me for a walk,on the walk saw a Boston Terrier up ahead of us,didn't greet it.Heidi spent most of her time down here except for going out and sitting on the back step.Had her snack at 11,had supper around 2,we went to McDonald's at Walmart.Heidi has had two snacks tonight,now watching for Mom to come down with a snack,she always hopes she is getting something.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-23-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Hi, Heidi! Looking good as u sual! I think the blanket in the second picture matches your colors perfectly! You and your people stay cool, it is supposed to be hot again the next couple of days. Bet you and Barry will go for a walk earlier in the day.

July21st-23rd

Heidi resting beside me Saturday night,on her walk Sunday morning,saw Buddy the German Shepherd,her was barking at us,last night resting on the couch and with Mom,had a blitz last night after coming in,had 2 snacks and Heidi this morning on her walk,warm today,feeling close to 100F,Buddy was barking at us again,Heidi stayed down here most of the day,cooler than outside.Had her supper around 2,then I had Ravioli,Mom was at gift shop.Heidi had her snacks tonight,was out,was barking then came running in and had a blitz.My Uncle is home,still has to have rehab,there was no room at the rehab so better off at home now.
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-26-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Heidi July 23rd-26th

Heidi cuddled beside me Monday night,on her walk Tuesday morning ,did not see any pals,sitting in the chair Tuesday night and on her walk Wednesday morning,no friends on this walk,no walk today,we had rain overnight and most of today,told her that and she right back down,she had been looking to go.We were upstairs watching a ball game,Heidi was looking for supper,I made out I was chewing food,she knew what that meant and jumped at me so got her supper.She had her looks out the front window from the chair,saw people and her tail went.We went to funeral service for Doreen's husband,church was almost full,church had no Air Conditioning,then we went downstairs there for lunch,was a little better down there,was a leak in the ceiling they were cleaning up.Heidi was down here,she pooped while were out.She had her snoozes down here,has had snacks,is now waiting to go out then probably with me on the couch,now drinking water.

Heidi July 26th-29th

Heidi snoozing down here Thursday night,Heidi resting down here Saturday morning,on her walk Friday morning,on her walk Saturday,no pals on these walks and on her walk this morning,saw two Poodles,the lady went to the other side of the street so Heidi didn't get to visit them,she did say hi,before the walk,she saw Mr.Snowden go by and that was the cue to ask for the walk so off we went.I let her up a few minutes before we went to church,then brought her down,had her snacks when we got back,was down here resting while I was on the computer,had supper around 2.I had to water plants,she goes to Mom and lay in front of her chair,then she knows I am coming back,she waits inside the entrance of the rec room for snacks and water,had a couple of drinks of water,chewed on her bone,now in the chair,will follow me over to the couch when I am done here.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-31-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Hi, Heidi, cute girl! I love this picture of you on your walk! And I am smiling after reading about how you divide your time between Mom and Barry -- what a smartie you are! Happy Sunday

Heiid July 30th and 31st

Heidi on her walk Monday morning,there was a Bichon up ahead of us, we didn't catch up to it,saw a little Black dog coming up the south side of the Catholic church,too far away to tell what kind it was then going by the church on the other side saw a Sealyham Terrier we have seen before,almost home saw Gracie the Bichon with her owner,she barked at Heidi,Heidi wanted to go to her,I told her she doesn't like you so we went on home.She spent most of Monday down here snoozing and snoring,came up for supper around 2,had two snacks later,cuddled with me on the couch on front of mom's chair then in between us on the carpet.Heidi on her walk today and beside me on the couch,appears to wanting Fritos corn chips,she had turned her head form the camera flash,before the walk,she sits with me in the chair and she saw a Boston Terrier being walked by so that was all she needed to go on a walk so off we went ,no pals on this walk.She again spent most of the day down here snoozing,looked at me right at 2 for supper so up she went for that,had a thunderstorm go by,she was in front of Mom's chair and under my chair here at the computer,she is a little cautious of storms ,not as bad as Fritz was.She is now resting behind me,Mom just gone to the concert in the park in Newcastle,country music every Tuesday night until the end of August.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-31-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Heidi August 1st

Heidi on her walk Wednesday morning and a cottontail rabbit on a lawn, it is next to the hedge,we saw another just around the corner,saw the Sealyham Terrier again,it didn't see us.When she was not snacking on bones,she snoozed down here with me and at night Heidi has got to sleeping at my feet while I sit on the couch,still comes up the odd time on the couch.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-03-2012 at 05:25 PM.