Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 4

Heidi Chronicles Part 4

Heidi on her walk Wednesday morning,she saw the crossing guard and got a belly rub,then saw a cat under a car,cat arched its back,didn't like Heidi then saw the Black Lab/Collie and the Shih Tzu,they were going the other way and nearing home,saw Gracie,the Bichon and Mitzi the Poodle/Yorkie,they barked at Heidi,there both girls,Heidi didn't bark at them.Heidi on her walk this morning,the crossing guard was just getting out of her car,Heidi wanted to see her but she had to work,going down Flett Street she saw Cocker Spaniel,maybe a Poodle in there too ,was inside the fence and Heidi had her tongue through the fence trying to kiss the dog.Last night,looked up at me twice,the first time I thought it was to sit on the couch,it was to go out but sat down on the vouch,she ame over,didn't stay.not long after was looking at me again so went and sat down,was there for an hour or so.This morning,was up looking up out the window,then she gets down and is scratching at me wanting to go so we went,now is sitting in the chair next to me.I di Spring cleanup at Phyllis McRobbie's yesterday,8 bags worth,am stiff now,Mom and Marlene are going to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto to see my uncle,he was transferred there about 2 weeks ago wiht his lower legs swelling up then had another operation for fluid around the heart,also had low Oxygen levels,will be there another week then back the rehab center 5 miles north of the hospital,my Aunt is doing pretty well on her own.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi, Heidi, cutie girl!

I have to admit, your feet always look to me like you have puffy slippers on! What cute pictures of you looking out of the window too! And you got Barry to sit on the sofa with you just by looking at him --- how cute and smart is that ?!!

I'll be praying for your aunt and uncle, too, Barry.

Happy Thursday,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi there Heidi! You get prettier every day! Shih Tzus are such friendly dogs - they like to say hello to everyone
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Heidi April 13th-16th

Heidi on her walk Friday and sitting outside,I apologize for the size of these first three pictures,thought I edited them,guess I didn't,the crossing guard was on her way home so no belly rub,on her walk Saturday on Alfred Shrubb Lane,a newer subdivision West of us,closer to home ,meeting up with the Chocolate Lab down the street,gave the Lab kisses,sitting with Mom yesterday and on her walk today,met a older female Shih Tzu,Heidi wanted to be friends but this one didn't,the dog snapped at Heidi so we went on our the owner is a older gentleman who goes to the Catholic church every day then met an older couple,Heidi greeted them,came home,was panting so she got a drink of water and had a belly rub.We had no walk yesterday,it rained,today is nice,up to 68F,a cold front is coming through later,high tomorrow is 52F.You have to watch what you say to her,she understands everything,she hears the word go and associates that to a walk,so have to be careful.She seems ot tell time,around 2 in the afternoon,will start asking to have supper,will do the same for the morning bone snack.Mom is at gift shop now,has a Ecumenical Dinner tonight at the Roman Catholic church not far from here,ladies from different churches get together for a potluck dinner,there is entertainment as well,different churches do it every year.

Heidi April 17th and today

Heidi on her walk Tuesday afternoon after supper,didn't see anyone,I did Marlene's lawn and flowerbed in the morning,waiting on the back step,house was locked,Mom had gone out and I locked the garage that had keys,she wasn't long and sitting with me this morning.Last night,she wanted to sit on the couch ,didn't settle down,was looking for crumbs form chips that I was eating,she spent time under my chair and before bed up with mom in her chair.This morning,chewed on her bone then uop wiht me in the chair,sits on my leg with her front paws hanging over the arm of the chair,looks cute.Heidi goes to the groomer today,I will take her in my car,Mom is doing crafts for the Spring Bazaar on May 9th.Cool this morning,28F,going up to the mid 50's rain tomorrow night into Friday,in the 40's on the weekend.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-20-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Heidi you look so pretty ! Finney sends his love to you
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Awww, Heidi! What a smarty! Getting ready for your meal and always ready to hear the word "G-O"! Hey, I was at Petsmart Tuesday and there was a lady in the store with a Shih Tzu whose coat was the color of honey. And I thought of you! He was very excited to be in the store with people and other dogs. His feet weren't nearly as cute as Heidi's feet, though.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi April 18th-20

Heidi with her head on my knee evening of April 18th,looking at me in the chair Thursday morning,head resting on my leg Thursday night and on our walk this morning,was cut short due to some light showers,met a Nova Scotia Duck Toller,the dog likes to jump and play with little dogs.Heidi had her hair cut on Wednesday,she rode in the back seat,was whining a little then settled down.She was in a big hurry to get in and see the other dogs,one was a Shih Tzu like her,light brown,was waiting to be groomed.I went to get her,she saw me and she started wagging her tail and crying,asked the groomer haw she was doing ,she did a lot of licking and kissing or trying to ,Michelle the groomer,put a finger in her mouth to make her stop.She met the Spaniel/Poodle,licked each other through the fence, a little further,got a belly rub from it s owner,then just down the street greeted a teenage girl,jumped up at her..Heidi right now having a snooze on mom's lap,Mom going to the church later and play Progressive Euchre.

Miss Heidi! You are such a cutie! What an adorable head tilt you have! I like your new bandana too!

Heidi April 21st

Heidi sitting with Mom Saturday morning and late that afternoon,head resting on my leg.Saturday was too wet to walk,yesterday,she was bad in the house 3 times pooped and peed down here in the morning and later that evening pooped again and did it this morning as well.She has her cuddles with us,had some plays with the bone,right now is snoozing by the chair,raining right now,might get some slushy snow later on and tomorrow a rain/snow mix.Last night,Marlene invited us up there for cake,it is Samantha's 7th birthday today,Shannon had video on her phone of Samantha riding a bike without training wheels,just like me at the same age.My Uncle is still in Sunnybrook,has had 2 blood transfusions in the last week they say it is Hemorrhoids,Mom thinks it is the bug dad had when he was in hospital,he is on oxygen as well,his grandson was there on the weekend and walking with with him,my Aunt is fine,her son and wife took her out for a fish and chip dinner last night,gets her out of the house.Mom has gone to Oshawa this morning to take her written test for her driver's license,they do this her once you turn 80,she has been studying a manual every so hope he does well.

Heidi April 23rd

Heidi looking at me while sitting next to me while watching the hockey game last night.We had rain and wind yesterday so no walk,there was snow Northwest of Toronto,anywhere from 6-8 inches,we didn't get any.Heidi had plays with the red bone,slept under the chair then with me on the couch and was with Mom as well.it was cold and wet this morning,was around 34,no walk again,no rain right now but there is a cold wind too cold sand wet to do anything.Heidi got hold of an Earring of Mom's she dropped it,had to take it out of her mouth,lucky she didn't choke on it.She had a chew on red bone this morning,chew a corner off and was chewing so took that out of her mouth.She sat and looked out the window,saw girls going to school and her tail was wagging.She had her treats around 11,is now having a rest beside the chair.Mom passed her written driving test yesterday so she is good to drive for another 2 years.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-25-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Hi, Miss Heidi! What a cute picture of you! The weather didn't cooperate with your walk, but you had fun indoors

Heidi April 25th

Heidi on here walk this afternoon,it was still to wet this morning for one but brightened up this afternoon.She was in my chair after breakfast then down here,was bad and pooped down here so went for a timeout.I wet and did Marlene's lawn ,came back and walked Heidi ,didn't meet anyone,had her supper then I went out and pulled Dandelions.Tomorrow, I do Helen Depew's down by the Catholic church before that will walk Heidi.After doing the lawn ,will go to Marlene's and do the flowerbeds,last week her flowerbeds were rock hard,have had some rain this week so will be easier to do.A little earlier,Heidi stared at the fireplace and stretched her neck and then laid down in front of it.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-27-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Heidi April 25th, 26th and 27th

Heidi sitting with me on the couch Wednesday night,on our walk Thursday morning,she saw the crossing guard and got a belly rub,then saw a Black Pug on Southway Drive,gave it a kiss and on her walk this morning,we passed a lady walking a baby and almost home on Southway Drive saw a Shih Tzu in a window,Heidi saw it as well and wagged her tail.Sometimes while sitting with on the couch,she licks my pants,when I am eating chips,salt may be on the pants and she licks the pants.She was waiting for me when I got back in after I did 3 lawns including ours,had her bone,I had my lunch,an Egg Sandwich.She had her supper around 2,I had so Sandwiches for supper, Mom was helping serve refreshments after a funeral and brought home the sandwiches.Heidi now curled up in front of Mom's chair.My Aunt talked with my Uncle,didn't say anything about going to a rehab facility,might be home next week at some point.I was wearing a winter coat and hat cutting grass,was 34 to start today,was windy as well,high today was 46.
    Last edited by fritz03; 05-01-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Hi, Heidi cutie! I like the pictures of you enjoying your walk! I think the fireplace is a good place to be on these chilly evenings!

Boy, that's some chilly weather you are having. We have similar weather here. Guess I can't switch to a spring coat quite yet.