Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 4

Hybrid View

Heidi Chronicles Part 4

Heidi on her walk Wednesday morning,she saw the crossing guard and got a belly rub,then saw a cat under a car,cat arched its back,didn't like Heidi then saw the Black Lab/Collie and the Shih Tzu,they were going the other way and nearing home,saw Gracie,the Bichon and Mitzi the Poodle/Yorkie,they barked at Heidi,there both girls,Heidi didn't bark at them.Heidi on her walk this morning,the crossing guard was just getting out of her car,Heidi wanted to see her but she had to work,going down Flett Street she saw Cocker Spaniel,maybe a Poodle in there too ,was inside the fence and Heidi had her tongue through the fence trying to kiss the dog.Last night,looked up at me twice,the first time I thought it was to sit on the couch,it was to go out but sat down on the vouch,she ame over,didn't stay.not long after was looking at me again so went and sat down,was there for an hour or so.This morning,was up looking up out the window,then she gets down and is scratching at me wanting to go so we went,now is sitting in the chair next to me.I di Spring cleanup at Phyllis McRobbie's yesterday,8 bags worth,am stiff now,Mom and Marlene are going to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto to see my uncle,he was transferred there about 2 weeks ago wiht his lower legs swelling up then had another operation for fluid around the heart,also had low Oxygen levels,will be there another week then back the rehab center 5 miles north of the hospital,my Aunt is doing pretty well on her own.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi, Heidi, cutie girl!

I have to admit, your feet always look to me like you have puffy slippers on! What cute pictures of you looking out of the window too! And you got Barry to sit on the sofa with you just by looking at him --- how cute and smart is that ?!!

I'll be praying for your aunt and uncle, too, Barry.

Happy Thursday,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi there Heidi! You get prettier every day! Shih Tzus are such friendly dogs - they like to say hello to everyone
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Heidi April 13th-16th

Heidi on her walk Friday and sitting outside,I apologize for the size of these first three pictures,thought I edited them,guess I didn't,the crossing guard was on her way home so no belly rub,on her walk Saturday on Alfred Shrubb Lane,a newer subdivision West of us,closer to home ,meeting up with the Chocolate Lab down the street,gave the Lab kisses,sitting with Mom yesterday and on her walk today,met a older female Shih Tzu,Heidi wanted to be friends but this one didn't,the dog snapped at Heidi so we went on our the owner is a older gentleman who goes to the Catholic church every day then met an older couple,Heidi greeted them,came home,was panting so she got a drink of water and had a belly rub.We had no walk yesterday,it rained,today is nice,up to 68F,a cold front is coming through later,high tomorrow is 52F.You have to watch what you say to her,she understands everything,she hears the word go and associates that to a walk,so have to be careful.She seems ot tell time,around 2 in the afternoon,will start asking to have supper,will do the same for the morning bone snack.Mom is at gift shop now,has a Ecumenical Dinner tonight at the Roman Catholic church not far from here,ladies from different churches get together for a potluck dinner,there is entertainment as well,different churches do it every year.

Heidi April 17th and today

Heidi on her walk Tuesday afternoon after supper,didn't see anyone,I did Marlene's lawn and flowerbed in the morning,waiting on the back step,house was locked,Mom had gone out and I locked the garage that had keys,she wasn't long and sitting with me this morning.Last night,she wanted to sit on the couch ,didn't settle down,was looking for crumbs form chips that I was eating,she spent time under my chair and before bed up with mom in her chair.This morning,chewed on her bone then uop wiht me in the chair,sits on my leg with her front paws hanging over the arm of the chair,looks cute.Heidi goes to the groomer today,I will take her in my car,Mom is doing crafts for the Spring Bazaar on May 9th.Cool this morning,28F,going up to the mid 50's rain tomorrow night into Friday,in the 40's on the weekend.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-20-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Heidi you look so pretty ! Finney sends his love to you
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi