Thread: Jax!!!

Jax!!!

Oh my gosh Jax, you're just the cutest little guy!!! It sounds like you're a good boy for your human! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Love the pic of you sleeping on your back!

Cutie Patootie Jax!

Hello there Jax! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Precious beyond words, the ultimate heart melter, that you are, Jax! Love, love, love that spiffy tail, those white knee highs and oh, that face could melt the coldest of hearts! Speaking of hearts, mine heart turned to mush the moment I laid eyes on your adorable self, reading your Mom's very touching love filled tribute to her best boy! You're my first encounter with a "Chipin," and considered me hooked! As she says, doggies, and especially puppies, are "work," but the best kind of work, and in the end SO rewarding in so many ways! For example...I give you...puppy smell! Is there anything sweeter? What a wonderful life awaits you, Jax, what happy memories you and your family will be making over the many years to come! You are clearly the love of your Mommy's life, and understandably so. Hard to resist a pup as precious, as smart and sweet and loving as you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jax! Hope you and your family enjoy a very special Dog of the Day bash, and countless more years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    Love and cuddles to you adorable Jax, our very special and most deserving "top dog!!!"
    P.S...Your photos are all beyond precious, but oh, that pawsies up pose is the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jax,

You are just a adorable little guy. Your parents sound like they have done their homework
    and do their best with small dog training. You sure look cute sleeping on your humans lap sweetie.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots
    of hugs & kisses just for you baby boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Jax

Happy DOTD to Jax, who surely makes the world a better place simply by breathing! Jax could not be a sweeter pup, peace and love

Hi Jax, You are adorable!! It sure sounds as if you have a great human mom and you are very smart. Yes, having a little puppy in the house is a JOB especially at first but imo it's worth it. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hey there Jax! You have the same name as my kitty, but I do believe my kitty is probably bigger than you are!
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Jax!

Wow Jax - you are very smart for your age...you learn things very well!
    And you are just too cute...I love all of your pics!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Jax!

Jax

Congratulations, Jax, on being Dog of the Day, from Auntie Donna & Uncle Dwight. We enjoyed reading your bio, and look forward to meeting you in person (...er, dog) soon! Hope you enjoyed some extra treats today!