Thread: Sweet Fudge!

Sweet Fudge!

Hello, Fudge, cutie! Happy first birthday! I like your softly colored coat and your cute face looking out from your ball! I hope you have a fun day! Happy Pet of the Day, hamster Fudge!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fudge what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Happy first Birthday!!! You share your birthday with my kitten, Frankie. He was one year old on April first too. He sends you a birthday luvie!!! We both think you are as cute as you can be. You must be a wonderful best friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Fudge

I loved seein' your adorable, tiny, miniscule little Fudge! What a lovable little fella, peace and love

Yummy Fudge Milk Chocolate!

Hi there Fudge! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and belated happy 1st birthday wishes too!! What an adorable little hammie you are, Fudge, and quite the athlete adventurer I see, scaling the heights of your cage with such ease! I'm sure the world looks mighty big from that high up! And I can just imagine what fun you have tooling around in that big ball! You're cute from top to bottom, beautiful from the inside out, and your person is so very lucky to have a furkid as special, as sweet and life loving as you to call her very own!
    How very deserving you are of your "top pet" reign, sweetheart! Wear your crown proudly, and have a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Fudge!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fudge

What a great hamster! I love his cute little ears. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.