Thread: Precious is precious!

Precious is precious!

Good Morning, Precious! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a stunning, magnificent, simply beautiful birdie you are, Precious! And oh yeah, that long neck strrrrrrrrrrretch IS mighty impressive, for sure! I only wish we could see a pic of you hanging upside down from one toe on your jungle gym!
    What a no doubt endless source of joy, love and laughs you are for your family, Precious! How lucky they are, having a beautiful, life loving best feathered friend in you! Ah yes, life IS good, for you and your entire family!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Enjoy you well earned reign atop Pet Talk's top perch, celebrating as only you know how with your sister and doting parents!
    Lots of love and cuddles to you, beautiful Precious, and to your Grey sister, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You look so proud of yourself with ruffled feathers, Precious, and you rightfully should be because you are our charming POTD! Hope you have a splendid celebration and get all of your favorite treats. Maybe your guardian can give you a hairbrush all your own to chew. Have a fun day, precious Precious!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious what a gorgeous birdie you are for sure!!!

I was mighty impressed when I saw your picture. What a long neck stretch!!! I would love to see you hanging upside down by one toe. I bet that is a real crowd pleasing move, eh? I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh so pretty Precious!

What a beautiful bird you are, and what clever, creative writers your parents are. I enjoyed reading you story so much.
    Gerrigirl

Blog Entries

Precious

Precious is to die for! What a joy to see your beautiful bird as POTD! Hope ya'll celebrate and have a greatday, peace and love

Precious

What a beautiful bird! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.