Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sassy

Sassy

Sassy, you went to the Bridge yesterday. I was strong until the moment we left. I couldn't even get out of the car at first, because of that look you gave me in the car. It was filled with confusion and fear and it left me heartbroken. You had no idea. Then I went into the room, I had to leave again as they were giving you the needle. Jaclyn said she was the last thing you saw. Even Grandpa was crying...I never in my life thought I would see my dad cry. He wouldn't let you go. Anyway, I am so sorry, but I couldn't let you be in that pain anymore. The condition you were in was worse then seeing you on the vet's table.

You were and will forever be my happy face, my sas-a-fras, my sped pup, my wup-a-dup, my puppy of the world, my princess, and my dog. I will always remember the "zzzz" game, tug-a-war, the apple game, swimming with you all summer. I will ALWAYS remember the craziness of your puppyhood and early years up until the horrible disease thta claimed your life. You would jump in the pool like a human and swim for hours and then you'd shake all over the living room. You would sit on the boogie boards and floats for hours as you got older. You certainly were meant to be a fishy. I will always remember giving you belly rubs, tormenting you with photoshoots and props, giving you treats. I will always remember the times you cried in front of the oven on a holiday so you could have turkey. I will always remember when you went full speed down the hallway and crashed into the front door. I will always remember the walks around the resivior and the one time you went into the snow and you ran away. You never were allowed out in it after that. I will always remember killing Mr. Bear and making his stuffing come out. I will always remember the jealousy one christmas when we opened our presents. You always helped by eating and KILLING that paper, eh? Every time we took you to Petco you peed or pooped. I remember when you pulled Peter's boxers across the floor and wouldn't let him take them. I will always remember all the chewed up video games. I always loved how Regal you looked in your $45 collar from Atlantic City. I will always remember that happy face standing there when I came home from school or wherever. I will ALWAYS remember all the goodies YOU had to have!

I will remember many many things that cannot be put into this post. There are just to many. You filled my life with a decade of happiness little wup-a-dup. I love you so much and I miss you. I still think I hear the pitter-patter on the hardwood floor. I still hear your quack bark from inside the laundry room when I come home, which told us you wanted to be let out of your cage. I still hear the jingle of your tags, which are now around my neck as a necklace. I still smell that doggy odor I am so used to. I can't remove your bowls just yet. I can't get rid of the doggy kibble. I can't believe your gone right now. You will be FOREVER in my heart...there will be more dogs in my life but none like you. You weren't my heart and soul dog, but you will always be the best doggy in the world.

Rest in peace, princess. I miss you and will LOVE YOU forever!!

I will put pictures up later. I cannot look at that right now.

Love,
    your heartbroken mommy

{{{{hugs}}}}

Play happy, young and free at the Bridge, Sassy.

Look down on the family who misses you, and your heartbroken Mom who loves you more than anything in the whole world...who were all there for you.

Give them a little nuzzle, a little sign that you are all right - to remind them that you love them too, that you could have had no better life on earth than the one you had with them - and that you will be overjoyed to see them again, One Fine Day.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

RIP Sassy

Alyssa, that was a beautiful memorial. I got tears in my eyes every time I read through the other thread in Dog General. This time I am full out bawling. Sassy will always be with you. Just like my childhood dog, Pepper, will always be with me.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Alyssa, I'm so sorry about Sassy. She is pain free now and playing at the Rainbow Bridge. That's a beautiful memorial you wrote for her. {{{hugs}}}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rest in Peace Sweetheart

Alyssa, I wish I could be there with you to give you a long, gentle, hug. I'm so sorry Your tribute to Sassy has my keyboard soaking wet. In some way, I feel like I knew Sassy personally. I believe it's because of the love that you have/had for her. I could always feel it in your threads and posts about her. Her pictures brightened my days so many times. I will miss her terribly. She is running free and playing at the bridge right now. Smiling down on her loving Mommy. Feel happy knowing that you two will meet again, one fine day(as Gary would say).
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

That loving tribute to Sassy has me crying too. I love that you shared the things that you remember most, and I could picture those things in my mind. More hugs being sent out for you Alyssa.

Run pain free, sweet Sassy.

Godspeed Sassy.
    May you run and play like you were a puppy.
    Hugs
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Sassy, sweet girl, white as a cloud post-bathtime you were
    To much of an adventurer to stay snow-white for long, that's for sure
    Your black button nose and shiny dark eyes, cutie pie
    Are forever engraved on your family's heart, and on ours

Funny, silly, and spunky as your name
    Sweet as sugar, too - the world is not the same
    But comfort you momma, dear, send her some love
    And let her know you're out of pain now, and watching from above

She feels her heart is broken now, and we understand her pain
    Help her begin to heal, Sassy, so someday she will love again
    We know she will, and we also know you will be
    Curled up in a little white ball in her heart for eternity
    I've Been Frosted

I'm so sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Sassy.

From Decker with Love

Sassy, I could see you in my mind's eye from the post written by your heartbroken mommy. You had a life filled with much love, and you will be forever missed. RIP, sweet Sassy. Gentle hugs to your family.

Rest In Peace now sweet Sassy. You will never be forgotten.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope in time the pain is eased and you are filled with all of the happy moments that you spent with Sassy.

Oh I am SO sorry to hear this

RIP Sassy. You were such a sweet girl and loved by so many.

I'm so sorry

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Run free at the Bridge, Sassy! There is so much to see and enjoy while you wait for that day in the future when you will be reunited with your dear Mommy.

HUGS to you, Alyssa. The memorial you wrote is lovely. You will never forget her, as I have never forgotten any of my beloved pets. You did all that could be done for your dear girl.

(((hugs)))
    Alyssa, this memorial thread for your little girl has reduced me to tears. Your love for that little white ball of fluff shines through so clear and beautiful. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts during this difficult time.

Rest Easy, Sassy. You will live on forever in all of our hearts.