Thread: my goofies :) pics!

my goofies :) pics!

just the girls since this was not an off leash park..no fence.. and I dont trust Rusty off leash witout a fence lol

Baby and Gem

Happy and Misty

Happy, Misty, Gypsy and Gem

Gem and Misty

Happy, Misty, Gypsy and Gem

Happy and Gypsy

Baby and Misty

the puppies like to pick on Baby lol

Baby

more....
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Happy and Misty

Gypsy

Baby

Happy and Misty

Baby

Gem

Happy, Misty, Gypsy, Gem

Happy and Misty

Baby

more...
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Happy(would ya guess she is gonna be 12 years old this year?)

Gypsy

Happy and Misty

Misty(catching the air..she will be 10 this year) followed by Happy and Gypsy

Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

Good to see all of your 'goofies'! They're all adorable and look to be having a lot of fun in the snow!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

It looks like the goofies had a really great time at the park! They are beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Your goofies are adorable! They're all looking great . It's also really weird that you have snow to me, haha. It was like 74 here today
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

lol we were in the 70's too until yesterday!, all winter gear put away, no snow to be found, people out and tank tops and shorts, playing ball in the feilds..then we all of a sudden woke up to THAT!
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

Blog Entries
    What a wonderful time they are all having running around flying through the snow. It makes a person happy to see dogs having a great time enjoying the outdoors. Thanks you for sharing.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

They all look very, very happy! Hey, THEY still had their fur coats, even if the people had put all their own winter gear away!
    I've Been Frosted

Awww i was hoping you would put some photos up of your guys . Everyone is looking great, the 2 pups are gorgeous .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Gosh, they are look as if they're having great fun! And what is that white stuff?? Could that be SNOW? LOL.

All of your girls are so gorgeous and fun!!! I love the 2 new puppies... my boys want to join them in the snow. Happy and Misty still look young. Gonzo is almost 13, I can't believe it. They age so well.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz