Thread: RIP elmo

RIP elmo

Elmo was a tuxedo cat who was my birthday present from my mom when i turned eight. Now 22, I miss her more and more every day. She passed away in October 2010 at 14 years of age. She loved aluminum foil balls, bouncy balls. She loved to play and had her own seat in the house. she wasn't the most friendly cat to strangers. She followed my mom around more than me mostly because of being a child and having a divorced family i was only at my mom's house two weeks out of each month until i turned 18 and went off to college and then i never came home that often. In 2007 right after i graduated high school, she got a really bad UTI and fell down on the floor in front of my mom's feet and meowed and had a seizure right in front of her. She had another episode about 2 years later and slowly started getting weaker from there. She stopped eating and drinking and my mom tried to get her to eat baby food and she took one bite and never ate again. I was in Florida at the time of her passing which kills me even more because I never got to say goodbye. She is buried up in my grandparents backyard so now I can see her memorial all year long. But knowing the fact that I never got to see her before she passed away upsets me more. I have 3 cats now. Inky who is black and white and does so many things that Elmo used to do I swear sometimes Elmo is living her life through inky. And Flower and chuck who both has been cat of the day.

"Don't ever forget to say goodbye to your pet, cause god knows i never got the chance too and it will bother me for the rest of my life"

SS to hear about Elmo. I didn't get the chance to say goodbye at all to Flower or Mary in fact I don't even know where their remains are buried so I can't visit their graves and say goodbye. (Flower was my rabbit and Mary was my iguana both died in a flood).

Sending my thoughts and prayers out.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

I am so sorry for your loss and your heartbreak. My deepest sympathy to you and all who love her so much.

Elmo is healthy and whole again at the Rainbow Bridge. She knows how very much you love her, whether you were there by her side when she passed or not. You and she share a deep love forever, and may you find peace and comfort in that love.

Rest in peace, beloved Elmo, as you wait by the Bridge for the Grand Reunion.. One Fine Day. God bless you.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Elmo the Handsome Tuxedo Angel now has her role in Heaven, with Our Awesome Angels Army.
    She is in charge of Pet Toy testing and playing games with all the New Angels, especially the Young Animals and palying with them to help them socialize and feel right at home as they fly with their wings of Silver and Gold.
    Elmo misses you too and will meet you at the Rainbow Bridge flanked by many Little Angels.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS