Thread: for Grace and Cat Daddy

for Grace and Cat Daddy

Yes please, I would like to sample every can in the cabinet Daddy.
    Meanwhile, I will meow at you the entire time to help you concentrate
    Dear precious Grace,

Cassie thinks you should begin your sampling with ... tuna! I also have a can of deviled ham on hand for an Easter recipe so she will be getting a nibble of that too. We you and your special Daddy! Happy Easter!

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse (Cassie Cat's servant)

Grace
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Grace and Cassie,

Here are some tips to annoying the hoomin:

Purr real loud in their face and annoy them while they are working. If they scoot you off, come right back until they give in. If this doesn't work, start rubbing all over stuff, accidentally, of course, knocking stuff off of the table.

Meowmie responds within two or three face-purrs these days.

Yours truly,

Mr. Spunky, speaking on behalf of the sextet.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

My Mikey Fluffy Tail like Michael My Dream Cat is a Whiska Temptations addict.
    So when I do not get the treats out soon enough , he will drap the bag across the floor so I will get the hint that there is a Ceratin Fluffy Puffy who wants his TEMPTATIONS
    NOOOOOWW!
    And it works every time
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear precious Grace,

Cassie thinks you should begin your sampling with ... tuna! I also have a can of deviled ham on hand for an Easter recipe so she will be getting a nibble of that too. We you and your special Daddy! Happy Easter!

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse (Cassie Cat's servant)

Grace
    Dear Cassie,

Grace thinks that is an excellent idea. As loyal subject and official can opener for the Princess I guess I better warm up the ol' whirrie thing! (thats a can opener to the hoomins out there)

Thank you Cassie and make sure you give your Meowmy some lovins from Grace and I.

G & G

Dear Grace,

How is the cupboard inspection going? Did you find something delicious? And- could you please have your daddy give you a few of these for me: gentle *kiss*

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678