Thread: Handsome Chopper

Handsome Chopper

What a good looking pup! Chopper you make a great DOTD . I loved your photos and you look so dignified in that one photo! Have a very happy day.

Chopper, you are such a handsome fellow. I think Handsome should be one of your wonderfully many names.

Happy Dog of the Day, Chopper!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Chopper Doodle Doo!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Chopper Doodle Doo!
    What a handsome, painfully precious pup you are, Chopper! OH! The ears , that face!!! You're just a big ol' lover boy, a gentle giant with a heart of gold, aren't you? What a lucky, lucky Mommy, having a "first" as special, as joyful and life loving as you! (I have a feeling you're be keeping that playful puppy attitude for years to come!) What a wonderful, action and adventure filled life you're leading, Chopper (except of course when you're napping)! It's not every pup who gets to enjoy the snow and the beach/ocean! Now that's living the good life, and no pup is more deserving than you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Chopper! I so enjoyed meeting you; reading all about your happy life, looking at your gorgeous photos, and having the chance to pay tribute to the very special pup that you are! Your family is truly blessed to have a furkid, a best friend for life in you, beautiful boy, and I hope for you and your dear Mommy and Papa many, many more wonderful, carefree, love filled years together!
    Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! (Bet you'll be in full Boxer wiggle mode today!)
    Hugs and kisses to you, precous Chopper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Chopper,

It's nice to meet you handsome. You sound like a smart, funloving companion
    who just loves to be around your people. Boxers are generally very loyal & sometimes
    funny jokesters and I'll bet you have your moments too. Congratulations on being our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Chipper Chopper!

Chopper - you are a cute guy! You like posing for pictures too - lol! Enjoy your DOTD status!

You're a handsome boy Chopper!!! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're enjoying your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Chopper

Chopper is a very cute boy just wondering if you checked with your veterinary before having Chopper run as much as you have stated. I'm sure he loves it but please make sure his growth plates are closed before any forced exercise buy forced I mean can he stop when he wants too just be careful since he is still considered a pup you just do not want him to have arthritis prematurely. Good Luck with your beautiful boy.