Thread: WONDERFUL UPDATE! - BORDENTOWN, NJ: Beautiful orange tabby, neutered, FRONT DECLAWED, male cat dumped

WONDERFUL UPDATE! - BORDENTOWN, NJ: Beautiful orange tabby, neutered, FRONT DECLAWED, male cat dumped

Bordentown, NJ: Beautiful, orange tabby, neutered, FRONT DECLAWED, male cat dumped in neighborhood when cruel people moved. He wants to come inside.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4-4-12_Park_stray_cat_1.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	53212 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4-4-12_Park_stray_cat_2.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	53213 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4-4-12_Prak_Stray_cat_2.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	53214

Please contact Melissa at [email protected] or call me at 732-232-0868.

This poor, sweet boy (you can pet him and pick him up) has been outside since before Valentine’s Day.
    I just found this out last night. Neighbors are feeding him but he needs a real home.

I cannot bring him in because I have a VERY territorial huge male cat who will go berserk if another male comes into the house.

He has no front claws so cannot defend himself against other cats or animals. One of the neighbor said she’s seen his face scratched.

Can anyone take him asap?! I fear for his safety.
    Last edited by phesina; 04-24-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I just now read this so hopefully someone has taken the cat in by now. I live only a few miles from Bordentown! I have so many cats and could not bring him inside, but he could be a barn cat. Being declawed he should be indoors only, though. I live in farm country, unfortunately on a very busy road so it is not ideal for an outdoor cat. There is a resuce group in Bordentown called Bordentown City Cats and phone number (hopefully still active) is 609 758-6580. Maybe they can help if the poor forsaken orange boy still is wandering the streets.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Thank you, Avajoy. I just sent the information to Melissa, the original poster about this cat. I hope the kitty is safe and sound!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Here's the latest!!! He(SHE!) is safe in a great foster home!

I heard back from Melissa:

------>
    Hi Pat,

This cat was rescued a few weeks ago--the Saturday before Easter. Four days after I found out he had been abandoned he was in a great foster home!
    It turns out HE is a girl and his foster mom is calling her Betty. She is doing great and waiting indoors in her own lovely room for her forever home.
    Thank you so much for caring and taking the time to write to me.
    Would you please update the posting on the pet page for me?
    Thank you so much and God Bless you and your cats!

Melissa
    --------------------
    Death thought about it.

Hey Pat!

There's someone in Milford, CT that is looking for a declawed kitty. Here's her email.

Let me know how you make out!

[email protected]

They live in NJ and I'd be happy to help with the transport.

I'm also going to email her as well. Let's hope we can get this pretty girl a forever home!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That is wonderful news that "Betty" is being fostered, and also fantastic news that she may have a home! Hope it comes to fruition for dear Betty.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh, that's fantastic, Donna.. I just wrote to Melissa about your message here (and copied you on it), and with luck we will get this sweet kitty HOME before long!

Please keep me posted..
    Death thought about it.

I so love these positive outcomes. That second photo of the cat, peering round the door and into the home is so evocative. "Please let me come into your home. I'm a nice cat" her expression says.