Thread: My FAVORITE Bird to your Mother is PET OF THE DAY TODAY YAYY DISCO

My FAVORITE Bird to your Mother is PET OF THE DAY TODAY YAYY DISCO

Listening to you really makes me happy. I suffer from bad depression and even though I am on meds, nothing cheers me more than listening to you. You remind me so much of my much missed and loved Rocky Budgeboa who was quite the charmer. You are my favorite Parakeet that talks, Disco. Congratulations on being PEt of the Day

[SIZE=3]Dynamic Disco, you are very impressive speaking so many phrases at such a tender age . . . Wow! You have got lots of fans and will have many more after being honoured as our delightful POTD! Health, happiness and longevity to you and yours, darling Disco.[/size
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Dynamo Disco!

What a beautiful, personality packed little dynamo of a Budgie you are, Disco! Oh, could you be more perfectly named? Beauty, looks and brains, with a jaw dropping vocabulary! Yep, you've got it all working, Disco! And please, do add me to your ever growing list of fans and friends! How cool that your have your own FB page, and how appropriate that a birdie would take to "tweeting!" But oh my gosh, how precious is that video of you with your best finger puppet pal, Octi the Octopus! At the same time UTTERLY heart melting (the kisses), and hilarious! It's easy to understand what a comfort you were to your Mom as she was going through that most difficult and stressful of times. As we often say here, the ability of our beloved animal companions to ease or burdens, to lift our spirits and heal our hearts, is nothing short of miraculous...and your Mom's "got the evidence!" How lucky your Mom, your entire family is, having a beautiful, joyful best buddy and friend for life in you, Disco! You're one in a million, and so very deserving of our "top pet" honors!
    Enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled Pet of the Day, Disco, celebrating with your proud Mom and Dad, skin sister Addie, Mickey the kitty and Freddie the dog, being spoiled rotten! And please have your Mommy give you some gentle cuddles and teeny weeny kisses, for me!
    ("Nobody puts baby bird in a corner!")

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Disco! What an amazing little creature you are!

Disco what an adorable and talented fellow you are!!!

I am still smiling from watching your video. You speak more clearly than any parakeet I've ever heard and have a bigger vocabulary too. You are just amazing!!! What a wonderful best friend you must be. I can see why you have such a huge following on facebook.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being such a deserving and fun Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Way to brighten my Monday, Disco!

Wowie-zowie, you are an incredible talking parakeet. I liked your facebook page because I know I will want to keep in touch with such a marvel as you! Happy POTD, Robin
    Last edited by robintwin; 04-02-2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: too soon

You're a pretty bird and so cool Disco! It's amazing to hear you talk! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Disco

What an amazing bird! I love his beautiful colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.