Thread: Sweet Harmony and Melody!

Sweet Harmony and Melody!

Good morning Harmony and Melody! Happy Pet of the Day to you
    What a precious pair of piggies, what an adorable mother and daughter team you are, and how aptly you two cuties were named for you surely strike a loving chord in your humans' hearts!

As a life long piggie lover and parent myself, I know oh so well just how special piggie love can be, how handily you kids can wrap us around those precious paws, and it's clear your Mom and Dad are hooked, wheeker lovers for life! I smiled from ear to ear, reading your Mom's love filled tribute to her girls; of your daily routine, those endearing habits that make you pigs so irresistible; how devoted your parents are to you, catering to your every demand! In fact, you two just might be the most loved furkids on the planet, and your parents the best spokespersons for guinea pig guardianship! How lucky you two are to have found your way to such a wonderful FINAL FOREVER family, and how blessed your Mom and Day are, having two such joyful furry bundles to love and cherish!

Thanks for starting my day of with a huge smile, girls! Your photos, your "carrot tug of war" video (I think mom Harmony may have had the edge), are simply heart melting!

Enjoy your well earned day of honor, ladies! No doubt your proud parents will be spoiling you EXTRA rotten! Love and cuddles to you, precious Melodly and Harmony!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Melody and Harmony, what a delight to see and read all about you! And to think you know when your salad is being prepared but don't ask to partake because you know it is not the right time . . . And knowing the feeding schedules and who feeds what to you and when is so smart! I hope you each get your very own carrot to celebrate your POTD status, and have a long and healthy life with your devoted forever guardians!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Harmony and Melody what little charmers you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and your carrot video made me laugh out loud!!! What wonderful fur kids you are!!! I hope your entire family are enjoying your special day to the fullest. Please thank them for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Harmony and Melody

Harmony and Melody could not be sweeter! Just loved seen' them today! Hope you have a special, happy day! peace and love

You two have got to be the cutest piggies ever Harmony and Melody! The video is too funny! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Harmony and Melody

They are so adorable! I love their cute ears and little paws. Congratulations on being Pets of the Day today!

~K.

Harmony and Melody!

Now that I figured out how to use these threads and forums lol, I want to thank everyone for their wonderful, sweet comments on our lovely guinea pigs for being the Pet of the Day a while ago! Thank you so very much and we certainly are proud parents of our two adopted piggies, Harmony and Melody! We just love them and I know they love us, too!