Hi Igor! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet boy!
Oh, what a handsome, utterly precious piggie you are, Igor! I love that shot of your human mimicking you puckering up, or is it the other way around? Well, I have a feeling that in the end you both got and gave a kiss!
I'm sorry your first family was no longer able to care for you, Igor. But happily for you, you landed in the best forever home a furkid could ever hope for, one totally devoted to loving and caring for you forever and always! And true to your amazing species, being the fighter that you are, you haven't even let your slight handicap/head tilt keep you from enjoying life, and your people, to the max! (It takes a lot of spunk and spirit to run cage laps for hours, scamper atop that apartment of yours for a nap, right Igor?)
Your family clearly loves you so very much, and no surprise there! Any family would consider themselves blessed, having a best friend as sweet and special as you! Yes, remarkable you are, Igor, and SO very deserving of the title Pet of the Day, every day!
Thanks for making my gray and rainy day a little brighter, sweetheart! I so loved reading all about your happy life, how much you mean to your humans, and oh, your photos are beyond heart melting!
Enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, Igor, being spoiled rotten, and here's to many, many more happy years for you and your wonderful family!
Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Igor!