Thread: Morris

Morris

You are obviously splendid people to have chosen to adopt an adult cat. As readers might know, these older cats are most often passed over for adoption, most people preferring kittens.

When our two beloved and quite aged cats died in the same year, one at Christmas-tide, we were bereft. We soon realised that we did not want a cat-free home, and attended our really fine no-kill cat shelter, where we immediately met the bodacious, brimfull Norwegian Forest Cat who is sweetly gazing down at us from atop our large computer monitor. She is about four years of age.

Our Weegie is an experienced cat. A powerful jumper, she does no damage. Wise to living, she speaks with calm authoriity. It has been very enjoyable to get to know her ways and manners.

We commend adoption of older cats: all parties to tName:  Nataša, balanced photo.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  291.3 KBhe adoption will reap rewards untold.

Sweet Morris!

What a heart-warming story. You are all so lucky to have each other. Enjoy celebrating your Cat of the Day!

Congratulations Morris!

Enjoy your day as Cat of the Day! You are a very sweet and special cat! We love you too!

Love, Aunt SueZ and Callie

Congratulations, Morris. You are a handsome & lucky fellow.

I can recommend adopting an older kitty. We adopted a 7-year old tabby two years ago, & she is lovely companion.

Hello Morris and congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You are indeed a most handsome boy and a wonderful companion and member of the family. Thank you to your family for understanding the importance of giving boys like Morris a wonderful home. Enjoy your special day!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

You truy are wonderful people for giving Morris a second chance at a FurEve Home and Family.
    What a big Handsome Cat you are Morris , a mature Cat who will ove his young Companions with all of his heat , and certainly will repay you with love for many many yeras to come.

It will give you a good feeling when you see Morris who sady may have been PTS once the Kittens startred to arrive at the sheter.
    It makes me sad when I see people at PetsMart walk past some Wonderful Cats , just because they are not Kittens.
    I know from adopting Mature Porch Cats just what Good Friends that they can be.

We Found Hotel Cats are seconding Our Nicest Second Chance Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Big Buddy ^^ Mighty Morris ^^ Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Morris, you are one handsome orange boy, and fortunate to have been adopted from the shelter by people who appreciate the attributes of an older cat . . . no climbing the curtains or other adolescent nonsense. You are a treasure, and it is so heartwarming to hear that another adult cat has been given a second chance at life! Have a wonderful COTD celebration with your devoted guardians, and many more years of loving life!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Morris what a charming and handsome fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures and meet you today. I am so happy for both you and your new loving family. Older kitties make wonderful pets. They usually aren't as rambunctious as some of the youngsters and can be easier on their humans nerves. As mom to 7 fuzzy faces, 4 of which I raised almost from birth, I know what I'm talking about. I hope you and your loving family are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good afternoon, most handsome Morris! How wonderful that your family met you and decided you were the kitty to join them! (I love happy endings!) Now your days are full of fun, playing with your toys, keeping your people company, and taking a nap! Happy Cat of the Day to the kitty with the beautiful orange tabby coat -- Morris!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi handsome Morris,

You are a great example of the many deserving cats that can be found at Shelters
    just waiting for a chance to be your best friend & companion. I am so happy
    to know that your people found you sweet boy. Congratulations on being chosen
    for special honors as our sweet CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you & your family many
    more wonderful years together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Morris

Morris is SO magnificent, I love that he is COTD today! I couldn't agree more about older shelter cats, adopting them has always led to a beautiful experience fos us. Sending lotsa pets and cuddles to Morris, peace and love

Congratulations Morris!

What a handsome and sweet ginger boy! I'm glad he came into your life, and brings you much happiness and entertainment. We love you Morris!

Love,
    SueZ and Callie

I love Orange kitties and Morris absolutely awesome. He looks a lot my Sam, also a big guy.

Happy Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Morris

He is such a beautiful kitty! I love his gorgeous eyes and pretty colors. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Morris!

Yes - you do resemble that famous cat in the commercials back in the 70's - early 80's...lol!
    I can tell just by looking at your sweet lil' face that you are a loving cat.
    May everyday be COTD for you, Morris!