Thread: Brave, beautiful Otis!

Brave, beautiful Otis!

Good morning Otis and Filson! A very happy Dog of the Day to you from this Labbie loving home! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you Otis, on nabbing "top dog" honors, and how VERY deserving you are! What a treat it was, opening up Dog of the Day and seeing not just one but two beautiful Labbie boys up on my screen! Though I must say, Otis, my heart ached when I read of your horrible accident, falling off that deck. But it in true Labbie style you weren't going to allow even an accident as awful as yours get you down, keep you from loving life, and your people, to the max! Just as your Mom says, that gorgeous smile of yours never left your face, not for a minture. That's a Lab for you!
    Yes, you boys truly were heaven sent, and your family so very lucky to have two beautiful, joyful, loving furkids (and bed hogs) in you both, and I hope for you all many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your inspirational story, and your beautiful photos with us all! It was a pleasure meeting you, having the chance to pay tribute the very special boys that you are, and all that you mean to your people! Enjoy your special day in the spotlight, boys, being loved and spoiled to the max!
    Hugs and kisses, woofs and happy Lab wiggles to you beautiful Otis and Filson, from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Otis & Filson.....What handsome fellows you are. I just love labs. Otis, I am so happy you had a loving family to take care
    of you while you were sick. I have two yorkies and they are the light of my life. So I know how your family feel about you two.
    Two big handsome boys. One day I hope to get a lab to. I have always wanted one. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    PS..I love all your pictures.

Linda in SC

Oh Otis, what an absolutely happy ending. You are a beautiful boy and I'm glad you're family is so loving. Happy dotd to you!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Such a handsome guy!! Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Blog Entries

Otis

Otis is a great DOTD, and it was a real treat to see Filson as well! Hope ya'll celebrate this special day, peace and love

Hello Otis,

What a handsome fellow you are big guy. It is a pleasure to meet you & bro Filson.
    What a great team you make. I loved seeing all of your pictures too. Looks like you excel
    at swimming with a tennis ball. Congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Looks like you and Filson could be DOTD everyday. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Otis

Congratulations Otis on being DOTD! You and Filson are such handsome labs. Black labs are my very favorite!
    Otis your gray muzzle reminds me of my black lab fur angel because by the time he died at 18 years he was really white around his face. I hope you have enjoyed your special day.

You're such a handsome boy Otis! You sound like a wonderful dog! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you and Filson are having a good day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations on dog of the day! I just joined this site today, and it was in part to these beautiful labs looking back at me. I recently lost the two black labs I grew up with (13 & 15) and these two beauties you have resemble my late Babs and Levi, RIP. Congrats, your beautiful dogs brought back wonderful memories.