Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a, well - RED - gorgeous girl!

What a, well - RED - gorgeous girl!

Pun very much intended, couldn't resist ! But who could resist such a beauty! Enjoy being in the spotlight at COTD (and everyday, I'm sure.)

MuffinMarie

That is the first thing I said to myself, "wow, a FEMALE orangie?" I had to read it twice to make sure! How interesting; you must be a rare, valuable kitty, but mostly to your Mom, as we are all reading here. Happy COTD, my FEMALE orange friend!

Muffinmarie

Muffinmarie, you're so pretty! You remind me of our own Muffin who was also a red tabby girl. I didn't know you were rare! Our Muffin lived to be 20 so here's to many more happy tears for you!

Happy Cat of the Day to you MuffinMarie, the most vivacious Redhead that you are !! I love your story and the relationship you have with your mom is awesome ... especially the sharing of "sandwiches" - too precious.

Have a day as spectacular as you are sweetheart - celebrate with joy
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Awe...MuffinMarie...you are such a pretty girl. I could just scoop you up and hug you. Orange kitties are very special. You sound like one of the best kitty companions ever. Congrats on being our most gorgeous orange COTD!!!

What a Gorgeous Cat you are MuffinMarie!!
    You are such a wonderful blend of Orange and Red Lady . and I know that My Mikey Fluffy Tail who has a similar shade would like to make MuffinMarie his special friend to share sandwhiches with. I do the same thing with cheese slices and ham, and My Cats all enjoy these little snacks.

You are truly a Grand Owesome Orange/Red Lady and may we say that for your age MuffinMarie you look marvellous!!!
    You are a fine Senior Kittyzen!!!

Michael Angel , Miquelito and Mikey Fluffy Tail and All Of My Owesome Orange Porch Cats are starting thier Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WS To Our Newest Lady Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat of the Day MagnfiCat Muffin Marie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Beautiful Girl! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

She is beautiful!!

MuffinMarie what a gorgeous red head you are!!!

There is just something special about orange kitties and girl ones even more so, I think!!! I loved seeing the happy kitty smile of yours as you snuggled on the comfy bed cover. I found myself smiling back at you. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Muffin Marie

It is such a joy to see wee Muffin Marie today! She sounds like excellent company and she is so very pretty Happy COTD Marie, peace and love

Muffin Marie!

Such a lucky, pretty girl...I love your sweet lil' face! I can tell that you are loved! May everyday be COTD for you!

Hi MuffinMarie,

What a great story of your life in your forever home. I am so happy for you
    and your person. Having such a wonderful relationship is a blessing for you both.
    Congratulations beautiful girl, on being chosen as our very special CAT OF THE DAY.
    Happy Trails on all of your future trips.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Stunning!

Greetings Miss MuffinMarie! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a gorgeous red headed dazzler you are! The coat, those sparkling aqua colored eyes, simply stunning!

What a very, very sad start at life you and your littermates had, MuffinMarie, and I'm so very sorry to hear your furmom didn't make it. But thankfully that bucket of furry preciousness, you and your siblings, found your way to safety...you to the most loving of forever homes!!!

What a very special bond of love and trust you and your human, your "traveling partner," in life and on the road, share! A human couldn't hope for a more loving and loyal furkid, best bud, than you, sweetheart! And after a long day on the road, how better to end it than sharing a yummy meat and cheese "sandwich," and a little conversation with your soul mate?! Life IS good!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved Cat of the Day reign, sweet baby girl, being treated to all your BIG heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious MuffinMarie! Thanks for ending my day on such a happy note!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful orange kitty. And a female; so rare. I'm partial to orange kitties.

Happy Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Muffin Marie

Happy COTD to you Muffin Marie! You are such a beautiful cat. And what a happy and loving home you have! Enjoy your COTD!