Thread: Siamese/Manx

Siamese/Manx

I am looking for a SealPoint Siamese/Manx kitten. I lost my 19 year old Siamese/Manx cat recently
    to kidney failure and am heart broken. Would love to find someone who breeds these wonderful cats.
    I live in Washington state and would be willing to travel in the western states to pick up the kitten.
    When I read about other people that had lost their beloved pets it made me realize that I am not
    the only one that feels lost....like their best friend and a member of the family is missing.
    I joined Pet Talk yesterday and am not sure how to get this to the different tags? Hopefully someone
    can help me with my quest.
    Thank you.

Have you looked at pet finder.com? You can search for kitties there, and if you type in Manx and your zip code, you may find some Siamese/Manx mixes near you!
    I've Been Frosted

I did a search typing in Seattle, WA and it came up with 256 results for an adoptable Manx - most are mixes and some are Siamese/Manx like this kitten:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/21974494

It's worth it to peruse and see what you find!
    I've Been Frosted

I live in Oregon, May be able to help you? Not sure though...

Quote Originally Posted by pandora123 View Post
    I am looking for a SealPoint Siamese/Manx kitten. I lost my 19 year old Siamese/Manx cat recently
    to kidney failure and am heart broken. Would love to find someone who breeds these wonderful cats.
    I live in Washington state and would be willing to travel in the western states to pick up the kitten.
    When I read about other people that had lost their beloved pets it made me realize that I am not
    the only one that feels lost....like their best friend and a member of the family is missing.
    I joined Pet Talk yesterday and am not sure how to get this to the different tags? Hopefully someone
    can help me with my quest.
    Thank you.
    Hi there, I have a Manx/Siames cat names Nina who I just got fixed two days ago, however, she had two kittens that I just found a home for together. The lady and I got along great and are now facebook friends. I also just started a facebook site for this bread. here is the link
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/SiameseManxCats The male is a Siemese Manx. Maybe she would be willing to bread him? Im not sure but I also would like to grow my page on these cats beings I just started it and I really think they are an amazing bread! I hope you will add the group on your facebook if you have one and share your storys and pictures of you kitty that you lost. I know how it is to love them like they were your children =) thank you for your time. Heather

This post is from several months ago, and I do not think she has checked back since then. But you can post about your kitty here, we have plenty of cat people who always love good kitty stories, regardless of breed!
    I've Been Frosted