Thread: I am such a proud mommy tonight

I am such a proud mommy tonight

I am so proud of Hannah tonight.

Tonight the homeschool co op we are in had their Spring concert. In the past (at preschool) she has been in Christmas concerts but all she would do is stand up there and cry or not even make it up there before crying....

not tonight. We had rehearsal this morning and I decided to bring her "ear muscles" ... not because of any noise issues but they just give her a huge boost of confidence. It's like her security blanket... or her invincibility cloak. she will try just about anything if she has her ear muscles. So I brought them along and during rehearsal they seemed to do the trick...

but would they work for the real thing?

YES they did She got up and did her thing and by the end of the second song she was really putting on a show up there lol. the first song she decided that she was going to whistle instead of sing haha but then she really got into it for the second song.

The videos are very quiet but still cute and watch what she does at the end of each song lol I bet you can guess what it is just from knowing what she is like.

Just in case you can't tell she is the one in the HOT pink dress standing about a foot away from everyone else with one of her little BFF's Naomi.

I'm so proud of her... of all of them. not one of them cried

Also just a snippet from the "human Video" the kids in grade 4 and up did. It's not flashy but I thought it was powerful and very well done by those kids (the video is from rehearsal today not the actual concert)

DISCLAIMER: this performance video is Christian based

All the kids did a great job tonight. Was a fun night but I am one proud momma. this was a milestone for her Now she has a taste for the limelight... WATCH OUT lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Congratulations, that's a big first step.
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you (on hannahd behalf of course lol). Especially when you consider only three months ago at her christmas concert at preschool she only made it about 10 seconds before she burst into tears lol so thats a big change in three months

But she LOVES co op so much more than preschool and has some special friends there so i think that makes a big difference in her confidence levels

But now that she has Overcome her stage fright there will be no keeping her off stage now lol

Congratulations!
    I still can't get over how big Hannah is getting!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Thank you

I know... I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

she's going to be FIVE YEARS OLD in september. how can that be?

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Sweet little children!!

And you should be. It's hard to believe that little girl in your signature is soon to be 5 years old.

I have a question: What are ear muscles?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    And you should be. It's hard to believe that little girl in your signature is soon to be 5 years old.

I have a question: What are ear muscles?
    Thank you

LOL ear muscles are ear muffs. You know the kind that people who work around loud machinery wear? Just like those. Hannah coined the phrase "ear muscles" and its actually a good name for them because they give her courage and confidence in aituations where she might be nervous or unsure lol

She is growing up so quickly. Its so bittersweet