Thread: RIP Shadow

Threaded View

Unhappy RIP Shadow

My big baby, Shadow, left me in the middle of the night. I am just devastated. He was such a funny little guy with a long body and long tail. He was my wildchild. I miss him so much! I can't stop crying.

I took him to the vet yesterday because I thought he was having some intestinal troubles but it turned out to be much worse. He had respiratory issues and heart trouble. It came on so suddenly too. The vet wanted me to leave him there for further observation. Shadow had showed some signs of improvement but late last night the vet called me and said that his body temp had dropped a little and and his lungs had a small amount of fluids but he was stable. This morning I got a call from the vet that Shadow died in the middle of the night. I can't believe it. I thought I was going to be picking him today so this is not what I expected. I feel so awful that I was not there with him and that he died alone in a cage. I miss him terribly. My home and heart feel so empty without him.

RIP Shadow. Mommy loves you and misses you. You were a strong little boy who always brought sunshine to my life. I called you my Christmas Day miracle since eight years ago I took you in on Christmas Day and always cherished you. You brought a smile to my face. Please know that you were loved and will be greatly missed.
    Last edited by fragrancehound; 03-23-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Owned by Booboo, Magic, and Shadow
    RIP my precious Panther, BooBoo, and Shadow. Mommy misses you!
    ------------------