Thread: I keep TELLING them they're not staying but...MORE PIX ADDED

I keep TELLING them they're not staying but...MORE PIX ADDED

I don't know. They're looking awfully comfortable to me!!

This is Lucy. She hates to be touched or petted and runs when I look at her. She's looking pretty comfortable here on the heated throw.

Attachment 53101

Puff on the other hand, is doing great!! He likes being petted, I can pick him up. He is SOOO ready to go to a new home.

Attachment 53102

Attachment 53103

They're both on Petfinder.com. However, Lucy, because of her feralness, will probably join other ferals in my friend's Cattyshack to live out her life. We talked about Puff going to Mary's Kitty Korner. But that would mean him going into a cage which I think would undo everything I've done to socialize him.
    Last edited by moosmom; 03-29-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What is "the Cattyshack?"

She looks pretty -- I'd be comfy too, on a heated throw! LOL

Puff, you are a clown!

They are adorable
    I thought she was letting you pet her??

My one girl took about a year before she would let me pet her, but
    with one hand only if she felt the second hand, she was gone...
    i guess she thought I would try to pick her up.
    The shelter said she was in the cage for about 10 months.
    poor thing hopped around like a bunny from being in the cage.
    We have a cat tower. the first time she tried to get on it she fell
    because her legs would not stretch that far It took alittle while, but she mastered it
    After 5 years she finally comes up on the couch and lays by me. Shes next to me right now
    I never thought I'd see the day

Heated throws, what more could a kitty want!
    My lap is the closest they get to a heated throw !LOL

You do great work I was following your other thread. Bless You!

Moosmom, they look wonderful! I hope Lucy will become more comfortable with being petted. I'm glad Puff is doing so well! I agree with maid25cats -- you are doing great work! Hugs, scritchies and lovies to all the other kitties at Moosmom's house too!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I was having second thoughts about Scrapster as he has some feral ways and gets into brawls with Tubster Panther and Malcolm , where the fur flys.
    But he loves me and is getting better
    We know taht you will dop the best that you can for Lucy and Puff , and that they will both find a FurrEver Home
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My Kimba had feral ways and while he loved to be petted, he would bite, too. He got in severe cat fighths with both of the other boys. It was touch and go for awhile, but now the fights are down to the occasional growl and right now, he and Ming (mortal enemies or so I thought) are both sleeping peacefully on my son's bed.
    They're not right next to each other, but they are within 2 feet of each other and no growls! Give it time, it will happen; On April 5th, Kimba will have been with us one year. It took a lot of patience sometimes, and I have scars on my left leg from where I stupidly stepped in between him and Ming during an early altercation (did I mention he used to bite?) but it was more than worth it. He is such a sweetie now, a true lovebug, lap kitty!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Sandie,

The "Cattyshack" is a custom built shed with lots of windows, cat trees and a huge cat enclosure with shelves for them to safely enjoy the outdoors. It's so nice, I asked Betty if she'd let ME rent it!!!

Maid25cats,

At first she let me pet her for a nano-second. But since she has her freedom, she takes off when I approach her. Nothing I can do about it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

For someone who is feral, she's sure RELAXED!!!

Attachment 53144

Attachment 53145
    Attachment 53146

LOL! Yup, looks like a total wild girl to me!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Yeah, I think it's a scam they pull on us just to see how far we will go to get them to relax.

She does look comfy

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    For someone who is feral, she's sure RELAXED!!!

Attachment 53144

Attachment 53145

Attachment 53146
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Or a scam to convince us to keep them. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!! It's getting so crowded in here!!

LOL! I LOVE her relaxed pictures, makes ya want to reach out and rub that tummy...... I love their color!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!