Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Killer

Killer

Helloooooo Killer!!!! Congrats to you, sweet boy. I saw the little icon pic and knew right away who you were. Such a handsome boy and I am in love with your soulful eyes. I'm very happy to see you as our Dog of the Day and I hope your honorary day is extra special and filled with love.

CONGRATS, KILLER! ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

Sweet boy!!!!! You are sooo handsome! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!!! You are the "king for the day"!! (and you let those huskies know it!! HA)
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Oh Killer, you are such a sweet boy. I'm glad you found a loving family complete with fur sibs! happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Killer....What a handsome fellow you are. I just love your pictures. It looks like you have a great family.
    I bet you and the huskies has a lot of fun together. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.

Linda

Ha haaa, Killer, you are such a great doggie, what a nice honor for you. I laughed reading that you roll in the snow with the huskies - you found another new fun thing to do!

You can were in a "just us 2 guys" home and suddenly it expanded. What a great personality that you just melded in with the new situation.

Enjoy your day, Killer, sending you belly rubs, which I just KNOW will be delivered!

Oh Killer, I am so glad to see your photo as Dog of the Day! What a handsome boy you are - I am sure those huskies love having you as an "honorary husky" to play in the snow with them.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Ahh Killer...my favorite honorary husky!! I remember when you joined your pawsome family and how you fit right in with those unbelievably gorgeous pictures your mom takes. You are such a sweetie and I always love seeing pictures of you and your pack. That one of you playing with Skya and (is it Keva or Nebo...Keva, I think) is just beautiful. Have a great day and enjoy your special day. I bet mom will take you all for a nice hike or something tonight in your honor.

Finally

A Dog of the Day I recognize by name only! And a title well deserved.
    (There's only one Killer)

Yay Killer! Don't tell the rest of the husky crew, but you are my favorite.

Your mom is funny when she writes about how laid back and easy going you are. It is obviously because you are part Labrador.

Congrats on being DOTD. If your mom and dad ever decide they do not love you any longer, you can come live with me in Pennsylvania.

Our very own Killer!

Hi Killer! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a special treat, having one of our very own as today's "top dog!!!" But you're not fooling anyone with that name, Killer! If ever there was born a pup without a mean bone is his body it's you, Killer! What a handsome, active, life and people loving pup you are, Killer; the gentlest of souls with a heart of gold! Your family is so very lucky to have you in the pack, Killer, including your Husky bros/sisters! What great pics of you and your snow loving buds frolicking in the white stuff! And it won't be long before you'll be enjoying the melted white stuff...Lake Powell?
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your proud people and Husky sibs!
    Love and hugs to you, precious Killer, to the entire furry crew!

P.S...Your photos are gorgeous, especialy the closeups, which are exquisite! Props to the talented photographer!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Killer,

I knew who you were right away sweetie. I love those pretty brown eyes of yours.
    As your new momma says, your name had to be given to you with tongue in cheek,I'm sure.
    I am so happy that you have one of the best families there is for four leggers. I am happy
    to offer big congrats on being chosen for honors as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    lots of cyber hugs & kisses too just for you sweet boy..
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Killer

What an excellent DOTD!! I love your name too and your Killer good looks. Hope ya'll have a big party to celebrate your day! Peace and love

Killer

Hi Kiliier,
    You are so handsome and it sounds like you have the wonderful Labrador temperment. Congratulations
    on being dotd!

I also knew it was you right away this morning Killer, just didn't have time to post! You're a handsome boy and it seems you have a great personality! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla