Thread: Hello again :)

Hello again :)

I have not been here is a LONG time..boy has it changed lol, those those that rember me..hello again! and for those that dont..well, I'm Shayna lol, my crew will need a whole new intro since uhh..they have changed a lot since I was last here

so allow me to introduce my current crew

first up is Happy, my 11 year old BC

followed my Misty, my 9 year old BC(I think she was actually a puppy when I first joined here lol)

then Electra..but more commonly called "Baby"..my 6 year old Toller

Rusty, my 9 year old JRT X

Gem, my 6 month old ACD X

and Gypsy, also a 6 month old ACD X(Gem's sister)

for those that remeber Ladybug, she unfortinatly passed away last november, she was 15

in addition to the dogs I also have

Peepers, a 1.5 year old Dwarf Hotot

Jenny, a 3+ year old mix

to be continued...
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Marley, 2 year old white face cinnimon pearl 'Tiel

Toivo, an 8 year old pearl 'Tiel

Miami, a 4 year old Garter snake

and of coarse the Gerbils, but I have over 100 of them now, so I aint gonna post pics lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Welcome home! Good to see you, and thanks for the update on your crew!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi, Shayna, I remember you! Nice to see you and your crew and all the new additions again!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Welcome back! Nice to meet your crew!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello! What a great group of pets you have. That pic of Happy just melted my heart. What a sweetie.

Hey there, I remember you and good to see you back. You certainly have quite the pet crew! Over 100 gerbils - wow!!

Zimbabwe 07/13

I remember you too. Welcome back.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Over 100 gerbils - wow
    lol, well we have been breeding them for a while now, Prairie Clan Gerbils..I had to check lol we have 138 ATM, not including babies

"like" our facebook page for pics and updates
    http://www.facebook.com/prairieclan
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

How often do you sell the gerbils, and to whom? Just curious! You must have a lot of space devoted to gerbil housing to have that many!
    I've Been Frosted

when we do sell its to private buyers and other breeders, we hardly ever sell though, we are off in the tuli-barbs of gerbildom so no matter how much we are known, unless the person has hundreds to thousands of dollers to spend, getting any from us isnt feasable. we have a lot of people around the world who WANT our gerbils but are unable to get them lol.

and yes we have cages everywhere! we refuse to comprimise on their living quaters like many AGS breeders do, keeping multiples on 10 gallon tanks or even critter keepers..as a result my house dont look like a normal persons lol attached in a pic of half my LR, its like this in the DR the other half of the LR, 2 upstairs bedrooms and some in the basement
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

What a Large clan you have.

I just finished reading through your website on the care for gerbils. It was most interesting and illuminating. I can tell you care a lot about them.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)