Thread: Lovely Lacy!

Lovely Lacy!

Hello there, little gal!

You have such a lovely facial expression, I bet you can get away with LOTS with those adorable eyes, lol. I am happy you are in a loving home to spend your life. You have grown, just in this short time, from the photos.

I enjoyed reading about you and all the things you like to do. MY Lacey loves to lean out the car window, too!

Enjoy your day, Lacy. HAPPY DOTD!!!

Lacy, you are so cute. I'm trying to see if I can recognize what breed(s) are in you. But that really doesn't matter a whole lot. I do know you are 100% pure adorable!

Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Lacy

What a pretty little girl you are! You remind of a smaller version of my Cinnamon girl.. I think you are going to grow up to look a lot like her! You are sweetheart. Congrats on Dog of the Day.

Hi Lacy. What a gorgous girl you are. I'm glad your family adopted you. I can see they love you very much. Happy dotd to you sweet girl!

Awww, Lacy! What an adorable little one you were and now what a sweet puppy you are! Cute and smart, a terrific combination! I agree with Taz_zoee, 100% adorable! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Lacy!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    What an utterly precious ilttle puppy you were, and what a beautiful young lady you're growning up to be! I too was wondering what your breed blend might be! But whatever your lineage, you are precious beyond description!
    I'm so glad you found your way to your wonderful forever family, sweetheart, and we great thanks to your person for choosing rescue! She (or he) is so blessed to have a furkid, a best friend as special, as sweet and gentle and loving as you in her life!
    Thank you for the BIG smiles, Lacy! It was a pleasure meeting you today, reading all about your happy, active, adventure and love filled life, ooohing and ahhhing over your squeee worthy photo spread!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, baby girl, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love and hugs to you, beautiful Lacy! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Lacy,

Wow, I agree that you are off the charts adorable. I loved seeing all of your cute
    pictures & reading all about your sweet self. Sounds to me you are a very smart girl
    and I know you are much loved by your family. Congratulations Lacy on being chosen
    for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my gosh Lacy, you're such a pretty girl! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lacy, you are indeed beautiful. I love the white fur and flame coloring like a flame point. I think you have a good bit of shepherd dog in you, but it doesn't matter. (That was m first thought, I'm not familiar with most dog breeds and I looked at the pictures.) Either way, You are gorgeous. Your human is very lucky to have found you and you her.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Blog Entries

Lacy

Lacy is so adorable and smart! I am sure you will have many years of happiness, her photos are wonderful Glad to see your Lacy as POTD, thanks for sharing her with us, peace and love

Lovely Lacy!

Wow - what a beautiful smart lil' girl you are, Lacy! I can tell that you lead a charmed life!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, cutie!