Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snake breeding progression thread...

And I will refrain from getting my hope up when I open this thread ... I do hope you have batteries charged in your camera and have it at the ready!
    I've Been Frosted

Nothing yet....I'm sooooooo impatient....

Dang, saw you posted and I clicked despite myself!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm impatient too! hehehe

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I spy with my little eye....TWO PINK NOSES!

Also...

Boy that first one made itself a BIG door to leave by! The second one ducked his head back inside when I opened the lid. I'm leaving them alone until the morning.

Yay! Baby snakies! Hope the rest are matching by morning!
    I've Been Frosted

I keep coming back to this thread to see if there's been any progress. Now that there has, I hope that everything goes well.

Gah, they both look quite cozy this morning, exactly where I left them last night. I know they'll eventually decide to emerge, but patience is not a great skill of mine!

My favorite so far, Baby #2! Those white spots on his eyes will shed off in a few days. He's a boy, and he's very friendly already! Baby #1 is a spitfire, which makes her hard to photograph. There are nine out so far, and four more noses visible.

Yay!!!! Welcome to Pet Talk, Baby Snakey #2! You hatched into a great home to start out in!
    I've Been Frosted

How adorable!

Niņo & Eliza

Blog Entries
    Your boy snake has such a pretty pattern. He looks to be a good foot long. Are you going to name the girl Spitfire to match her personality. Thank you for the update & pictures. A person can learn a lot from your sharing.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Yahoo! Individual baby pics are uploaded!! I was feeling overwhelmed with 22 babies to take care of, so I selected the best ten and sold the rest of them at a reptile expo last weekend. The breeder who I got Kostya from claimed the nicest of the girls, so I am left with nine, plus Pearl has graced me with eight more eggs!

I'm thinking now that I should have held more babies back though...I posted them up last night, and already five of them might be spoken for.

Baby #1 is my favorite. I think that even though I don't need another boy, I'm going to keep him awhile and watch him grow up, then maybe sell him once he's a little bigger. Or maybe keep him. Who knows...

Baby #2 is the brightest of the girls. She was spoken for within five minutes of the pictures being uploaded. She'll be living with my friend Bob from Mountain Folk Serpents!

Baby boy #6 would like to EAT ME! He's a bitey little creature! I do love a snake with attitude! See how he flattened his head into a triangle to makehimself look SCARY! At this age, when they bite you, it feels like you've stroked your finger across a piece of velcro.

Baby #9 is also spoken for. He's also HIPER and almost impossible to get a picture of. He figured out almost instantly that he could climb out of the bowl, and I couldn't get him to hold still at all!

Soo fun! Glad so many are getting good homes! Hey, you should tell their new parents about Pet of the Day! It'd be fun to have on of her babies be a star some day! And meanwhile, we know they are all snake friends, so that would be great!

They are zoo cute, and you can assure #6 I was terrified by his scariness - NOT! See cute at this age!
    I've Been Frosted