Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Thought to say hi to everyone on here! I'm new here and I love the forum! I've only been on for a few moments, but it looks great.
    My name is Serena, and I am a proud owner of chinchillas in B.C. Canada. I have also a kitty, named Utah who is white and grey. Two doggies, Merlin, a blue merle collie and Sadie Jane, a corgi/pom cross. I also have a little baby boy, Ayden, he is 5 months old.
    Well, just wanted to say hi and a bit about myself.
    Last edited by ~Chinchillas~; 11-15-2002 at 07:57 PM.

Welcome!!!! I think you'll really like it here. I know i do !!!!!!
    It sounds like you have a wonderful fur-family.

I have three dogs named Felice, Hercules and Zeus and four cats named Mitzi, Astro, Nera and Hooligan.

Warning this place is very addictive

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

Welcome to Pet Talk. I hope you'll like it here and I look forward to learning more about your son and your many fur-kids.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!! I hope you'll like it here, which I know you will!!! As you can see on my signature I have a bunny named Floppsy, a German Shepherd named Lady, and a Tabby Cat named Floppsy. Recently my bunny hit my kitty with her paws so that was kind of bad, you'd think my puppy would do that!! Well anyway hope to see you around on the forums!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi! Welcome to PetTalk!I can`t wait to see pics of your pets! You`ll have alot of fun here!

My name is Christina,or just Rottie.
    We(my Family) have 12 fish:
    Data
    Lore
    Gracie
    George
    Flea
    Tick
    Snowball
    Oscar
    Bob
    Sning
    Strabo
    Spot

2 cats:
    Pumpkin
    Barclay

2 dogs:
    PJ
    Bailey

1 Rabbit:
    Thelmer

1 Guinea pig:
    Herbert

Thank you all for your welcome!
    It's very nice here. I have pics of my chinnies, on my website. Too many to bring on here, I would probably bore everyone with their pics, lol. I hope to upload pics of my two doggies and my cat, Utah soon, I would love to share them with everyone.
    Christina, you have ALOT of fish! What kind of fish are they all?

To Serena :

Have fun here , and feel at home !! In no time you will be ADDICTED . I suspect I am too ... :

Serena, welcome to Pet Talk I look forward to seeing the pictures of Merlin, Sadie Jane and Utah

Welcome to Pet talk...I hope you like it here as much as we do!!

Serena,
    Welcome, watch out...your other hobbies and interest will suffer from the addiction...and look, we have something HUGELY in common....

Minnie (aka Minnesota) is not pictured! I have six stately kitties, and my mom has three Indiana, Washington and Nevada! I wanted the name Utah for a dog...and I would call it UTE!!! (pronounced U-tee...). How did you come up with the name?

Originally posted by ~Chinchillas~
    Christina, you have ALOT of fish! What kind of fish are they all?
    Well, Ummm let`s see!
    Data and Lore are Beta fish
    Gracie,George,Oscar,Snowball,and Spot are Oscar fish.
    Flea and Tick are Catfish
    Bob is a Green Terror
    Sning and Strabo are the Algea sucking fish (I don`t know the real names)

That`s it.

OMG! Cataholic you are scaring me! I DO call Utah, Utie, and also Ootie! LOL!
    I actually got Utah from the local animal shelter. He was going to be put down the next day along with his sister, and I only had money for one, or else I would have taken both.
    He got his name, from a book I was reading at the time, who had a character named Utah in it. I liked the book alot of course.

Christina, do you have pics of your fish on here? I would love to see them all. I don't have fish, but must admit they are so beautiful to look at. Utah loves fish, and until recently the neighbour put a netting over his pond, because Utah used to do his own fishing in there, which was not good! That is why I don't have any fishies. He likes birds too, just like a regular kitty cat. Luckily he is scared of my chinchillas.

Welcome to you and all your animals!

Welcome to Pet Talk! As usual Lut has come up with the perfect picture of a Pet Talker. Prepare to spend a lot of time here and watch your hair grow! LOL! Lut you are toooo funny!

I am mom to a standard poodle named Bella and two kitties. Trevor is a LARGE orange tabby and Andy is a sweet normal sized white fellow.

Hi Serena, Welcome aboard!! I agree with everyone else, this place is addictive. I'm the resident weirdo...I have 18 rescue dogs and everyone else look the other way so as to not be bored to tears, but here's the list Serena.

Sox (Aussie/GSD mix)
    Tigger (Husky/Pit mix)
    Jasmine aka Jazzy (mantle merle Great Dane)
    Shawna (red tri Aussie)
    George (hound mix)
    Serenity (Boxer/Pit mix)
    Billy (the one eyed Beagle)
    DeeDee (Border Collie/small terrier of some sort mix)
    Vonney(Chow/Huskey or Aussie mix)
    Dudley (Lab Shepard mix)
    Sophie (Lab/Pharoah Hound mix)
    Daisy Mae (Daisy for short) (mantle Great Dane)
    Jessie (Toy American Eskimo)
    Max (Weimaraner)
    Sammy (hound mix)
    Rinny (hound mix)
    Ryu (GSD)
    Baby (Cattledog)

In case you're wondering why so many...my husband and I are suckers for dogs in need!! lol They're all rescues. Again, welcome aboard and join in the fun!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!