Thread: Gorgeous Garignak

Gorgeous Garignak

What a pretty hen you are, Garignak! And such an unusual name . . . you even will come when called by people you know! I am sure you will win many ribbons when you go to shows. It was fun to see you and read about you, sweetheart. Happy POTD to you!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Garignak what a beauty you are to be sure!!!

I loved seeing your picture today. We had pet chickens when I was little. You reminded me of all the happy times we had together. They never came when we called them though. I hope you are enjoying your very special day to the fullest. Thank your loving human for sharing you with us and brightening up my rainy, gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous Garignak!

Greetings Garignak! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!!!
    What a treat, opening up Pet of the Day and finding a beautiful hen as our very special, most unique honoree! Love how you came to be named, and that photo of you sitting on your nest, your feathers all fluffed up, is so sweet! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous, and how smart are you, coming when called! I've always wanted a chicken of my own, and hopefully one day I'll be mom to one just like you! Yes, you are very special indeed, Garignak, and I just know you're going to be a huge hit at the fair, winning the hearts of all the judges!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, Garignak, having a fun day celebrating with your humans and all of your feathered friends!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Garignak. Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Garignak

Garignak sure is one fancy lookin' bird, that's a fact. No wonder you adore this sweet little chicken! Hope ya'll enjoyed celebrating your lovely POTD and that it was a special one, peace and love

Cute. Good luck in the fair!

Congrats on being POTD Garignak! I love your unique name. That was a very funny movie.

Hope you do well at the fair!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Garignak

Wow, what a pretty chicken! I love her beautiful striped feathers. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.