Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy COTD Za rour

What a beautiful boy!!!

Za rour is stunning, so floofy it feels as though one can touch his soft fur through the computer screen. Is that another orangie boy in the background? Looks like double trouble (never, I'm sure), more like double the fun. With that long mane I bet that your place is "decorated" with orangie fur.

Stay well!

Blog Entries

Za'rour

I sure enjoyed seeing lovely Za'rour today! He makes an excellent COTD and it's so wonderful he is living in the lap of luxury with his favorite peeps and his kitty freind too Life is grand, peace and love

Beautiful orange Za'rour!

Hello, beautiful orange tabby Za'rour! You and your cat friend are gorgeous and I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Za rour,

It is a pleasure to met you handsome boy. Orangie kitties are usually sweet
    and loving & so are you. I hope you & brother cat stay safe with your family during
    the human unrest around you. Congratulations on being our special CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber pets & belly rubs.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Handsome. Good you are healthy now.

Za rour!!! Such a precious ORANGEMAN!!! ANd how good it is to know that you have found a loving home. I am sure you are the ruler of all, even the dog....
    HAPPY COTD from all the Clan, Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone, Nimet, Bianca Rose, Samson, and Ralph Timothy.....
    Nine is Fine!!

Congrats on being COTD Za'rour! What a beautiful long haired orangie.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Beautiful, brave Za rour!

Greetings Za rour in Syria! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to paw off a note to us! And oh, what a wonderful, enchanted life it is; no doubt you are the envy of kitties near and far, being as loved as you are! It's so painful, imagining you once weak and hungry and alone. But blessedly you found your way to the most caring of homes, the most devoted and loving forever family imaginable. How lucky your family is, having a beautiful best friend in you, Za rour!
    And please do tell your Mommy how very, very concerned we here in the USA are, regarding the very sad and tragic circumstances in Syria. We are keeping you, and all of your countrymen and women, all of the innocents including the furry ones, in our thoughts and prayers!!!
    Hoping that you and your family are safe, that today offers you all a brief break from the sadness as you celebrate your much deserved day of honor!
    Much love and hugs and kisses to you, precious Za rour!!! Be safe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

9. Za'rour! You are the fluffiest, most regal, most insouciant orange kitty - with a double! Is he your stunt double?

May all of you be safe and may you enjoy your Cat of the Day!! honors...

Wishing you peace

What a gorgeous kittycat - I will be praying that you and your family stay safe. What we see on the news on tv is horrific already so I bet the situation is even worse than what they show us. Please be careful and take care of yourselves, all of you!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Happy COTD, Gorgeous!

Awwww, you look so much like my Rusty did! I don't know if it's true or not but I've heard that orange cats have the sweetest dispositions (after pure gray ones, that is). Is that even possible??? It certainly was true in his case and it looks to be true in yours! How precious you are! Just beautiful! Happy COTD!

Abeer and Za'rour

I can only second what many others have already said...out here in California, I tend to get onto this site after everyone else has had a chance. So glad, Abeer and Za'rour, that you have each other in these difficult times. There is nothing like the love of a cat, kneading away at your sweater or blanket to comfort you in the stormiest of times...and Za'rour looks like such a sweetheart. If you pronounce his name, "Zah-rowr!" it seems like a very suitable name for a kitty gentleman! Because he probably does say this word from time to time. Abeer, thanks for your courage to reach out to the rest of us and share your adorable pet with the world, even during such difficult times in your country. I am glad that the words others have written have brought you so much warmth and joy. May God bless us all...With purrfect hugs and nose-bumpies from
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Za'rour

What a beautiful kitty! I love his gorgeous stripes and fluffy fur. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Itsharrafnaa

Quote Originally Posted by Abeer Othman View Post
    tasharaft beeki, za3rour besalem 3aleeki. the other cat is the pic is Ma3rouk, my other male cat who is like a brother to Za3rour.
    enti 7elwa awi w 7enna mabsouteen bel kelmat el 7elwa elli katabteeha
    Thanks for the reply - Both guys are super!! I have had two of mine COTD. Go to the archives for March 4, 2006 (Marco) and December 12, 2011 (CC) Both are Cornish Rex - high energy and off the wall 24/7

PEM218

ps If you want to send regular e-mail, my regular address is pem218 at yahoo dot com

Za Rour!

What a cute ball of orange fluff - lol! I can tell that you lead a charmed life...I hope that your 4 sisters were as lucky!
    May everyday be COTD for you, Za Rour!