Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy COTD Za rour

Happy COTD Za rour

You are soooooooooo beautiful. What a happy kitty you are.
    Thank you so much for taking good care of her. You are blessed for having such a pretty cat.
    Many hugs and kisses from Otto

Thaaaanks, Za'rour says hi to u and sends u fluffy kisses

Za'rour, we are so happy to see you this morning: Fluffy, happy and healthy and only a tiny bit mischievous I love your name actually.
    Be careful now in Damascus, you and your family- it's dangerous times over there.
    But today will be a day of celebration and with extra salmon treats

Za'rour

What a sweet kitten you are. I hope you have years of happiness with your family. Happy COTD

Salaam Aleikem (sp?) dear Za'rour, you are a handsome boy. Please keep your purrents safe in Syria.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hello Sa'rour! What a gorgeous boy you are - and so handsome! I love that mischievious look on your face!

Make sure you celebrate and get all the salmon treats you can eat today. Have fun!

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Marhabah,ya gameel!

Marhabah, ya gameel!

(Awya, ana atkallem lahgah masriyyah) Wallaahi, inta agmal min gameel! Wa-&andi su'al - meen da waraak fs-soorah at-talitah. Gameel kamaan - mumkin ukhtak? Fursah sa&eedah!: love:

Thanks all :)

thank u all for ur sweet words, Za'rour is my little lovely cat and a precious member of my family
    we are very happy he is COTD
    from Syria, Love for all

Ya hala beeki

Quote Originally Posted by pem218 View Post
    Marhabah, ya gameel!

(Awya, ana atkallem lahgah masriyyah) Wallaahi, inta agmal min gameel! Wa-&andi su'al - meen da waraak fs-soorah at-talitah. Gameel kamaan - mumkin ukhtak? Fursah sa&eedah!: love:

tasharaft beeki, za3rour besalem 3aleeki. the other cat is the pic is Ma3rouk, my other male cat who is like a brother to Za3rour.
    enti 7elwa awi w 7enna mabsouteen bel kelmat el 7elwa elli katabteeha

Dear Za ' rour you are such a great looking Owesome Orange Cat of the Future and Cat of the Day.
    We too are praying that you and your family are safe and that you are all in a safe area.
    It is sad that we people cannot get along as well as our animals.
    Animals never make war or kill other animals unless they are hungry, to preserve a natural balance.

You are a good sized Cat for eight moths Za'rour, and we know that you will be an Owesome Orange MagnfiCat when you get yoiur full growth and that you will be a very Good Cat for many years to come.

Michael Angel, and All Of My Porch Orangies and Miquelito and Mikey Fluffy Tail are starting Our Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat of the Future ^^ and Cat of the Day Zestful Za'rour!!^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Za 'rour you are beautiful

I love the fluffy orange kitties! Please keep yourself and your family safe. We are keeping those in Syria in our hearts.

P - St. Paul, Minnesota, USA

Hi Za'rour. You certainly are a handsome fluffy orange guy. Is that your cat friend Ma'rouk in the background of your bed picture? He's kinda fluffy too isn't he. Hope you guys have a fantastic time celebrating COTD honors today.

Za'rour what a handsome fellow you are!!!

It was such a treat to see your pictures and meet you today. You certainly made my rainy day brighter. Hello to your loving guardian, Abeer too. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Za'rour, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how to thank u all for ur sweet words and kind wishes, please keep praying for us in Syria the situation is getting worse but we're doing our best to stay safe
    my orange Za'rour and Ma'rouk say hi to u all
    I have two other cats, 4 in total and I'll be introducing them to u very soon
    Love to u all

Za rour

Happy COTD to you Za rour. You are a very beautiful cat! You remind me of one of my cats, his name is Jericho. I hope you have a long and purrfectly wonderful life!