Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Sammy

Sweet Sammy

Sammy, you are not only very handsome but you seem to have beem such a special boy. Just like my Filou you beat kidney failure for many years. He also passed away when he was 14 and I hope you two have met at Rainbow Bridge. I am fairly sure his conversations would have been been silly rather than wise but he wouod have liked to talk withyou anyway

Sammy, I'm sorry you're not with your human anymore, but I can tell you had a wonderful life and got spoiled like you should. What a beautiful boy you were.

Celebrate being our Cat of the Day at the RB with the other kitties and know your human will keep you in her/his heart forever.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries

Sweet Sammy

I just loved your tribute to Sammy today, he was so wonderfully divine What a great little guy, I'm so sorry for your loss.He had a wonderful life and was so loved, thank-you for sharing your beautiful Sammy with us, sending hugs, peace and love

It is sad when we lose our beloved Cat Companions before thier time.
    My Precious was 13vwhen she left us , and Benjamin James was 10.
    Poor Muchkin and Buster were about three when Our All Mighty Lord God above decided he needed them.

Our Cats will live forever in our herats and I know that we pray that we will all be reunited somewhere over the Rainbow Bridge in love , and that we will be in Paradise with our Awesome Angels Army touring the world and seeing the best that our world has to offer.
    We will look for you Sammy with your wings of silver and gold as you find a palce where your family and friends will be reunited in love.
    One Fine Day.

We are sending Our Awesome Angelic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWS To Your Sammy ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Angel Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sammy! What a sweet blue-eyed blond! I can see your wisdom glowing in your eyes. How kind you were to share it with your beloved meowmie!

"Monroe" to you our Cat of the Day!!!

Handsome Sammy

I am so sorry to hear that you lost this beautiful pussycat to this horrible disease. I lost my Beyli on January 1, 2009 and I will never get over it but learned so much about that dreaded illness. Just in case some are reading this and have NOT been told by anyone (including the vet) and please accept this information in the nature in which I am offering it to you - to help, not to judge. After all, these are our treasured babies and we have to share to do the best for them.

I have been told by more than one vet that most vets will not educate their clients properly because they will lose money - the reason there is such an epidemic of Renal Failure, Diabetes and other such diseases is the change in diet - the use of dry food and clumping litter. Cats with those two products in their lives are dehydrating inside, their teeth are deteriorating faster due to the dry food (cats crack the food, they cannot crunch it up as they have no molars - hence it slowly destroys the enamel, food gets stuck, bacteria forms and it goes in the gums and affects the organs). The clumping litter with sodium bentonite (the ones that have large bold letters DO NOT FLUSH) create cement IN your cats body (and nostrils as they breathe it in, which leads to the brain) just as it creates cement in the litter box. The clumping litter expands no matter what liquid it touches, your cats bodily fluids or the urine in the box. Many dogs have also died from fishing in the cat's litter box.

PLEASE pass this information on and let's hope one day products made for OUR convenience will not be allowed if they endanger our furry families.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Blessings on Sammy's Spirit

Thank you for sharing Sammy's story and his beautiful photos. My Sandy was part Siamese; so I am sure your Sammy and Sandy had much in common. Sandy was a talker with quite a vocabulary! He also had a lot of white and lovely eyes like Sammy's. Though he died of cancer in 2002, I miss him dearly. You have my deepest sympathy for your loss. How wonderful that you took him home with you and gave him such a wonderful life. Thank you again for sharing this beautiful creature with us.

Thank you for your lovely tribute to a sweet, sweet boy. I am sorry for your loss. Sammy was a beautiful boy who knew how to make the best of life and I'm sure he gave you many precious moments. RIP dear Sammy and have a wonderful celebration today at the Bridge
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Sammy was such a handsome boy. It's funny how some kitty boys take on the personality of little old men, always right there, shadowing your every move. I lost my special little man last December at age 8. Like your Sammy, he left his paw print on my heart forever. Bless you for giving Sammy the best years of his life. Happy COTD at the Bridge Sammy!

Sweet Sammy, angel kitty~

Oh Sammy, what a beautiful, blue eyed, blond boy you were, and with those gossamer angel wings you've just earned, more beautiful still, no doubt. I'm so sorry you had to leave your mommy's side, Sammy. God must have been in need of a very special angel to have taken you from her so soon. Please send down lots and lots of love to her from heaven above, to comfort her as she waits for that very special day when you and she are together again. She misses you so very much.

To the family of Sammy. My most heartfelt condolences on the passing of your beloved Sammy boy. He is truly, one of the most breathtakingly beautiful kitties I've ever laid eyes on. Your photos are exquisite, and I hope they, and the countless cherished memories you made bring you comfort, until you are reunited!

I've lost 2 kitties to that dreaded disease, and know so well the great sadness and sense of loss you are feeling; the heartbreak. But I hope that seeing him being honored here today, reading all of our heartfelt messages of support, help to ease your pain just a bit. How blessed you were to have known his unconditional love and companionship those many years, and how lucky fellow was he to have had a mom as devoted and loving as you.

Thank you so very much for sharing beautiful Sammy, your Cat of a Lifetime, with us all; giving us the opportunity to pay tribute to the very special boy he was, and all that he meant to you. He was one in a million.
    Love and a big hug to you~
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sammy was cute. I'm sorry he's gone.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a beautiful boy - thank you for sharing Sammy's story with us. I know you must miss him terribly after all those years together, but you will see him again one day.

Hopefully your Sammy has met up with my blue point Sammy at RB. And being a typical Siamese talker, I'm sure they have a lot to say to each other!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Sammy!

Sammy - you were a beautiful regal kitty...and lucky to be saved!
    I loved Sammy's story...the one thing that disturbed me though was the fact that he was in an animal control center that sold animals for research! Are animal control centers allowed to do that? If so, it is a horrible practice!

Sammy

It sounds like you and Sammy were so fortunate to find each other. What a wonderful relationship you had. I lost my 20 year old Siamese cross about 6 months ago and still think I see her sitting in a corner or next to the bed. I will miss her always as you will, Sammy.

Sammy

What a great kitty! Thank you for sharing his story with us. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.