Thread: Buster!

Buster!

Hi Buster! What a very handsome boy you are! I'm so glad you found your family. It sounds like the love you very much! Happy dotd to you!

Beautiful Buster!

Good morning Buster! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! What a stunning GSD you are, in looks and in heart; embodying all that we cherish in your noble and beloved breed...beauty, brains, athleticism and unwavering devotion to your people!
    I'll bet right about now, having woken up your skin siblings with those sweet, warm kisses and nibbles, having sent them safely off to school, you're enjoying some nap time! hehe Have to rest up for an active afternoon playing FRISBEE, right Buster?:D It may still be too cold to enjoy a full fledged swim, but hopefully there's a puddle or two to be found in lounge in!
    How lucky your family is, especially the young ones, having a devoted protector and loving best forever friend in you, Buster! You're the best, and SO very deserving of being honored here today!
    Enjoy a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, being spoiled to the max, treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires! (FRISBEE, treats, FRISBEE and lots of hugs and love!)
    Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Buster!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buster

Oh Buster I can see why you are so loved! You are a very cool dog. I am so glad you get to play your favorite game of frisbee, I'm sure you're really good at it. You are so smart! What a great dog you are, you deserve dog of the day.

Buster!

Buster - you are an intelligent beautiful boy! May everyday be DOTD for you! FRISBEE! Lol!

Blog Entries

Buster

Buster is such a sweet lookin' guy and he seems to take his kid herding job very seriously Hope he gets some treats and frisbee time in on this special day! Happy DOTD magnificent Buster! Peace and love

Hello Buster,

I am very happy to meet your handsome self today. I love, love love GSD pups.
    You seem to have all the qualities that make the breed such great family dogs. Smarts, loyalty,
    good looks and a love of pleasing their people. Congratulations big boy on being chosen as
    our special DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're gorgeous Buster! I love German Shepherds! Congrats on being DOTD!
    You sound like a very smart and fun boy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla