Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's PT's Own Eve!!!!

It's PT's Own Eve!!!!

Eve, I knew it was you when I saw your gorgeous green eyes. You picked a wonderful forever home and hopefully your former owners now also have another kitty to love. Congrats on being COTD!!!

OOOhhh Eve, I'm so sorry Tracey beat me to your thread
    It really made me happy to see your lovely eyes this morning first thing.
    I remember so well our little walk in your garden when we were so lucky to meet you.
    I am sure Tigris will have a big smile on his handsome face at Rainbow Bridge when he sees you today.
    Congratulations, little princess girl

Eve

Love those Irish green eyes, especially today. A Bengal, eh? Ok, if you say so! Look like a cute little regular Tiger kitty to me; are you in disguise? Anyway, happy St Pats Day and COTD today.

Congrats Eve on being COTD!!! Your eyes are stunning and your Meowmie must be very proud!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It's beautiful Eve, yet another PT beloved baby! Congratulations, dear sweet girl!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

The eyes have it! So stunning against your beautiful gray striped coat.

You look pretty perky and alert in all of your photos. Love the pic where we can see your little pink paw pads.

Congrats on being chosen pretty kitty.

Our very own Eve!

Hi Eve!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! (Your sparkling, aqua colored eyes are simply spectacular!)
    How neat that one of Pet Talk's very own is up on the big screen today! Your Mommy must be SO proud!
    Today seems to be our day for transformative honorees, and that you most certainly are, Eve! Yes, you are opinionated, hehe, and clearly knew who would be your forever family be, and oh, what a perfect pairing you and your family are! How blessed your people are, Eve, having a beautiful BEST friend in you!!!
    Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart! Please have your Mom give you a bunch of hugs and kisses for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Eve You are a beautiful kitty. I love how cats will pick who they want for their furever home - having just acquired a neighbor's "throw away" kitty. Even more special that your first meowmie was smart enough to accept your wishes Special treats for you today, Miss COTD Eve.

B&L's Mom2

ConCatUlations Eve , and it is great to see not only a Pet Talker Cat chosen as Cat Of The Day, but a fellow Canadian Cat as well.
    And Eve , you certainly have a wonderful West Coast home, and are living in one of the truly world class cities of Canada.

You are such a Gorgeous Tabby , and the next time Our Awesome Angels Army does a western Canadian tour , they will drop by with lots of take out!!!

We Eastern Found Cats are sending Our O Canada MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Fellow Canuck Cat Friend ^^ and Our Newest Canadian Cat of the Day ^^ Our Elegant Eve!!!^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How nice to see you honored here today, Eve! You have the most beautiful eyes and a wonderful coat.

Congratulations on being our Cat of the day, Eve!

Have lots of fun today and get spoiled with treats and kisses. May you stay happy and healthy for many years!

Loved the pictures!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Eve, with those hypnotic green eyes, no wonder you have it all in the bag at your home!

You may be a Bengal mix, but you are a pure beauty and gorgeous beloved girl!

Happy COTD, darling Eve1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hey Eve! How's my long lost relation? So nice to see you honored as COTD - isn't it fun? It gets you all kind of extra treats and stuff!

Well you have a wonderful day, my beautiful cousin, and enjoy the party!

Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Eve what a beauty you are!!!

Your gorgeous eyes are just heart melting. How thrilling that you are one of Pet Talk's own precious ones too!!! I bet you are getting spoiled rotten today. You should be!!! If not contact Groucho, the cat lawyer immediately, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elegant Eve!

OMG - Eve, you resemble my bronze Egyptian Mau, Ivanna! Like you, she is feisty, athletic, and she also has bright green eyes! She recently turned 8 years old too - lol!
    I hope that everyday is COTD for you, lovely lady!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna up close 2.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	461.4 KB 
ID:	52980   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna on desk.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	553.8 KB 
ID:	52981   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna lounging on bed.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	52982  

Eve!

What a stunning beauty you are Eve, and look at all the other amazing qualities you possess too. You certainly left nobody in any doubt about where you wanted to be and I am glad that everything worked out so well.

I am sure that you are having a wonderful day today, with all the treats that Cats of the Day deserve.

Congratulations, beautiful girl.