Thread: Orion

Orion

Orion...What a big handsome boy you are. You can come a race around my house.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you. Have a wonderful life.

Linda

Orion, one handsome dude!

Greetings Orion! Happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome boy!

What a BEAUTIFUL blend of breeds you are, sweetheart, one handsome dude for sure, and no doubt being 1/2 Lab/1/2 Hound, your athletic prowess is off the charts! Two speeds...full on and off! Just look at those long, lean legs, that silky, shiny coat, those boxy ears! You're doggie model material for sure, Orion, though as much as the camera loves you, it sounds as though you'd much rather be playing at full speed with fursis Katie, that is when you're not soaking up all of that human love being heaped upon you, reveling in those cherished neck scratches!

I cringe thinking you came "this close" to being PTS, Orion. Thank heaven for good people like those at Camp Rescue, for wonderful families such as yours, giving a most deserving doggie a chance at a happy, carfree, love filled life!

How blessed your family is, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you, Orion! You do them, and your beloved predecessor Jake, our very special Dog of the Day, Jan. 4 1999, proud! And speaking of pride, how proud your Mom and Dad must be, having two cherished furkids in the Dog of the Day Hall of Fame!

Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self and heartwarming story with us, Orion! It was a pleasure meeting you, having the chance to pay tribute to the very special boy that you are, and all that you mean to your family!
    Hope you and sister Sadie enjoy a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled rotten!
    Love and hugs and neck scratches to you beautiful Orion, and to Katie too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Handsome dude Orion,

Seems like you might be making up for lost time with all your activity.
    I am so happy that you got your chance at a forever home.I know you are very
    grateful for a home where you are loved & cared for. Congratulations going out
    to you today for being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing
    you a long, happy & healthy life sweet boy. Hugs & kisses for you too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're such a handsome boy Orion!!! I'm glad someone rescued you. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you and your sister Sadie are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Orion

What a beautiful boy Orion is! I'm so happy ya'll saved his wonderful self and what an excellent choice for our DOTD!! I'd give anything for one of his hugs, it's pretty cool he has Sadie as a pal too. Hope his day was superb, peace and love

Orion

Hi Orion,
    You sure are a handsome boy and I'm so glad you have a loving home.
    Maybe sometime I will see you walking with your family on one of the NC trails
    and I can introduce you to my son's dog Buddy ; they live close by in Apex!
    Congratulations on being DOTD!