Thread: Harley

Harley

How exciting to see a fawn as POTD! You are adorable, Harley! And to think you go in the house and play and even go to bed with your devoted guardians . . . very special indeed! You owe them your life, so that is the least you can do, huh! Hope you grow up big and strong, but then you probably won't be able to come in the house. Have a happy, fun-loving POTD celebration, darling Harley!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Harley

Harley IS simply lovely. Please check your state laws though. Whitetail deer are quite often not allowed to be kept as pets without permits and I've heard of officials euthanizing immediately if they find one kept as a pet. If you find you aren't allowed to keep him, please find a sanctuary or permitted person asap. You can't release him to the wild.

Precious Harley!

Good morning Harley! Happy Pet of the Day to you and to your very special family!
    What a wonderful surprise, a great treat, to open up Pet of the Day and see a baby fawn as our featured honoree! How beautiful you are, little one, precious beyond words, and the pics of you and your ladies are simply heart melting! I'm so sorry you lost your deer mommy so tragically. But thankfully your guardian angel led your future family to you in time, saving you from an unspeakable fate! It's quite a commitment, humans raising a new born fawn. But it's clear your family was able to meet all of your special needs and then some, including a few you never considered...like sleeping in your young lady's bed! I've been lucky enough to share my outdoor area with families of deer who visit regularly, year after year, and what a thrill it was the first time they approached to eat from my hand, their babies too! Your family is so very lucky to have had the opportunity to share their home (literally), and love with such a special creature, and I hope for you all, many more years of friendship, in or out of the house! Hopefully your family will sign up at Pet Talk to keep us updated on your progress!
    Lots of love and hugs to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Harley! Hope you're spoiled rotten today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harley what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I do believe you are the first deer I ever heard of living in a house with humans. How special that is!!! I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is cute. Congrats on your big day.

I do hope if he's not being released that you castrated him or will soon. I worked with deer before and love them. But males if intact will will becomes aggressive and want to fight and mate with people when raised by them. Just want to be sure your prepared so the happy story keeps going.

Hello Harley, you are beautiful! I'm glad you were saved; you're so cute. To humans: I'm repeating what other posters have said...check state laws re pet deer... and... get him castrated. Congrats to Harley for being POTD!

Blog Entries

Harley

So glad Harley can't read, all this talk of castration might put a wee damper on his special day Hope all goes well< harley is a beautiful POTD!!!!!

Harley, you are the cutest!! Look at those little horns!! I am so glad you were rescued by this wonderful family.

Harley!

OMG - What a beautiful happy lil' fawn! Harley, you are so lucky to have these nice girls save you and keep you. I can tell that everyday is POTD for you!

You're a cutie Harley! Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June