Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finn

Finn

Hi Finn...I fell in love this morning. What a handsome boy you are. I have always wanted a yellow lab.
    I know your family loves you very much. I love the picture with you in the crib with the baby. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Our Finn

Hi Finn. How nice to see one of our regular doggies here. I love all your photos and have made one the background on my computer. Can you guess which one?

Congrats on being the Dog of the Day, sweet one. You certainly deserve it.

Love from Vermont,

Sas and her campers!

Our very own Finn!

Hi there Finn! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, and to your proud Mom! Any day a Lab is our featured honoree is a special treat for this Retriever loving home, but to have one of our own, EXTRA special!
    What a hunky, handsome boy you are, Finn! My Star went into a swoon at the very sight of you...Oh, that close up!
    And I loved reading your Mom's description of you..."He is a sweet, loving, cuddly, crazy, goofy, happy boy," and add to that the consummate athlete, a perpetual puppy, and the most loyal of best friends and you have the quintessential Lab! Quite the impressive athlete you are, Finn, even by Lab standards (jumping 22 feet).and I too ope that one day you can return to that dock diving you love and do so well! In the meantime, keep up the good work being the BEST pup, most loyal and loving furkid a family could ever hope for, bringing so much joy to your humans' lives (especially your Mom's)!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating in true Lab style with your Mom and Dad, little skin sis and Dudley the Schnauzer!
    Hugs and kisses, woofs and happy Lab wiggles to you beautiful Finn, from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

YAY!!!! It's our very own FINN! I love you boy! You're so gorgeous! I bet momma, daddy and your sweet sister are so proud of you! Have a great day and tell momma to give you a pat on the head from me.

Oh, what a gorgeous boy you are, Finn! I'm so impressed with your jumping skills and you have the sweetest nature.

Congratulations on being our very own Dog of The Day, Finn! I hope you'll live for many years and stay happy and healthy!

Scrithes from me and purrs from Fister.

Love the photos!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hey, It's our PT Finn

Hello Handsome,

Wow, are you ever a handsome fellow Finn. I love all of your pictures. You are very photogenic pup.
    It is so nice to see you as DOG OF THE DAY. Congratulations sweet boy, you sure deserve this honor. Sending
    out lots of hugs & kisses for your momma to pass on to you from me.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Handsome Boy, You are such a good looking dog Finn! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. You sure sound smart and fun and a joy to your human. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Finn

Finn is simply wonderful and I loved seeing him as DOTD Today!! I love his divine coat and his sweet face too, peace and love

Be still my heart! I have always loved Finn. And isn't this just the most handsome
    picture of him to share with the rest of the world?

Congratulations you handsome boy - may you always be the wonderful friend that you are for your family.

FINN! He is so so handsome in that picture. What a great shot of our boy.. Congrats Finn, you deserve DOTD spot for sure. I wish your mom would post more pictures of you cutie!

Dearest Finn,

Congratulations to you, sweet boy! I have always adored you and it warms my heart to see you as our Dog of the Day. I hope you had a truly spectacular day with your family and that you were spoiled just a little bit extra today.

Congrats, Finn!

It's PT's Finn!

Hi, Finn, sweety! I love your brown eyes in the very first photo -- they are heart-melting! You are sooooo very handsome! Please have your mom give you some petting and hugs from me Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being DOTD Finn! You're such a handsome boy! I miss seeing you around!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Finn!

Finn - you are such a handsome sweet boy! I love your pics - especially the one of you in the crib with the lil' toddler - lol!
    May everyday be DOTD for you!

Hey Finn! Congrats on being DOTD!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June