Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our new blessing

Our new blessing

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that God blessed us with our second child, and first daughter on Thursday, March 8, 6am in the morning, at exactly 6 pounds. It was a hard labor with very strong and painful contractions that were unbearable at times (quite different from my first time), but on the bright side, it didn't last too long, baby girl was out in two pushes, and I didnt tear 'at all'. The recovery was so quick we were able to come home just 24 hours later....something that I wanted because I missed my baby boy so much!!!!

We are thrilled at the birth of our daughter, who resembles her brother quite a bit, and is such a tiny, precious little doll. Baby M is happy to be a big brother, but also confused and is slowly warming up to her. So far no signs of jealousy... Just an 'I'm not sure what she is' sort of reaction. Lol! They are 26 months apart. You can call our new bundle of joy 'Baby A'!

Popcorn and Muffin are doing well. They seem to be happier this time around because even when we're busy juggling duties between the two little ones, their toddler 'brother' gives them plenty of attention, and probably a lot more treats than they need!!!

Hubby is off for two weeks and my parents are staying a few days with us, so I'm getting lots of help and time to enjoy my wonderful little ones.

Congratulations! And welcome to the world, little girl!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Congratulations! And welcome to the world, little girl!
    Congratulations! Sorry your labor was hard but it was all worth it now.

I bet she is beautiful and perfect.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Welcome to the world, Baby A! And now Brother M will learn all about what being a good older brother is all about! She was so tiny, but a healthy weight, and I am glad you had a short delivery with her and got to come home so quickly!

How are the birds adjusting to this new little one?

Congratulations to you and your husband, sending hugs to you! Tell Baby A she's got aunties and uncles all over the world rooting for her, and who love her already!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations on "Baby A". I am sure Baby M is going to be a wonderful big brother!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Popcornbird, I spoke to K9 Karen this evening, and she wanted to congratulate your whole family as well, and asked how old Baby M was, and said she bets you all make a beautiful family!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats! LOL, I still can't believe you came home sooooo quickly, silly Poppy!

I just know M will warm up to A soon.

Welcome to the world and family, Baby A! I'm sure you are absolutely beautiful and your brother is going to adore you
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Many congratulations from across the ocean!!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congratulations, Popcornbird family! Best Wishes!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats!!!

Aww, congratulations!

13. Wishing you and your family great joy and happiness Popcorn!

Welcome to the world Baby A!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

WAY TO GO PCB!!!!

Congrats on having one of each!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!