Thread: Snow Games

Snow Games

I waited and waited and it finally snowed. Excited I take Kia outside to find out if she likes the snow or if she just wants to do her buisness and get back inside.

I put her on her lead on she runs around the yard. I run and she quickly chases. Snow Tag!

Well... the demon dog had other things in mind. She quickly catches up to me and wraps her forelegs around my leg, her mouth clamps onto my arm... and BAM!! I'm on the ground. Kia's doing a victory dance in the snow.

She loves the snow but she turns psychotic! LOL!!

Anyone else have a dog or dogs that turn into Doggy Hyde with the cold weather?

~Kimmy
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

*lol!!* I wish my old dog-thing was so active.

My Chevy, who's 13 years to date, loved snow! But he doesn't so much any more, due to arthiritis.

But anyhow, we had a really, really big picnic table in our back yard, 'bout 3 feet, 6 inches tall. And we got a lot of snow back then, which would bring the picnic table higher than I was! Anyhow, Chevy's a bull terrier, and they are excellent jumpers. It was hilarious to watch him scale this 4+ foot tall table. I'd roll in the snow, laughing, and he'd join in on the fun, kicking snow all over me.

A bird is worth a thousand words.

My girls love snow!! Cody, my husky loves to lay in it for hours; even at night!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Cookie can't wait in the morning to get out into the snow. There are so many wonderful things you can do with snow:
    bark at the snowman
    have mom throw snowballs
    roll around
    But what she likes best... is the ice on our lake. Especially when kids are playing ice hockey so that she can steal the puck and run away. Just that she can't really stop and ends up on her butt looking rather silly.
    Another fun game is 'walking around with ice and have mom chase you'.

Ohhh... there are just endless games with a pup and snow.

We just got a TON of snow last night. It comes up a little past Josie's tummy. She never seems suprized the 1st time she saw snow, just carried on like any normal day. She runs around in circles and all around in the fence. It's kind of cute :]

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

JO--- You are SOOO lucky to have snow... we live in the Pacific Northwest on the Olympic Peninsula and my momy would love to for me to see snow... I think I might like it, although being a Corgi it wouldn't take much to reach MY belly Have FUN!!!