Thread: Phillipsburg, NJ: Urgent - kitten needs intake asap!

Phillipsburg, NJ: Urgent - kitten needs intake asap!

Phillipsburg, NJ: Can anyone help little Sheila (maybe 3-4 mo old orange girl) find a purrfect home or even a safe place to stay until she finds the purrfect home??? - Thank you for any help!!!! - Pat

-------------------->
    LITTLE SHEILA NEEDS INTAKE, FOSTER OR RESCUE ASAP!!! PLEASE CROSSPOST!

CONTACT IS: [email protected]

I was wondering if you could put together a shout-out for this little girl? I am calling her Sheila. Her mom left her on my back porch. She is becoming socialized; getting used to me, my other cats and even my large dog. She's been living in a doghouse on the back porch, and pretty much doesn't leave that porch. She is very sweet. No vetting has been done yet as cash is tight, but she appears to be very healthy. I am going away in February - the 17th to 24th - so I would like to see her in a secure place by then. Thank you so much for all you do!
    Name:  IMAG0173.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  140.4 KB

-----------------
    Last edited by phesina; 02-04-2012 at 11:04 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

UPDATE Re: Phillipsburg, NJ: Urgent - kitten needs intake asap! - SHE'S SAFE AND WARM NOW!!!!

After Randi asked me yesterday if I knew if Sheila had gotten a safe place, I e-mailed selkiechik, the original poster, asking her.

I got a response this morning, and here's what she had to say:

------------->
    She is now with a rescuer down in Philly who is working with her to make her into a proper housecat. In short, she's safe and warm.

------------

WONDERFUL NEWS THERE!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery