This CH kitty needs a permanent home (or at least a foster for a few weeks, because there is someone who might be able to take her after that):

If you can help for a or can pass this on to anyone else who might be able to, please do so. Thanks from Pat.

========>
CH Kitty Beemer in the shelter in Teterboro New Jersey! She needs rescue ASAP!!! This is very urgent please! We dont want to loose her like the CH Kitten who had rescue there and was put down day before rescue pickup!

PLEASE CONTACT: Erica at [email protected] eposada82_2003 (AT) yahoo.com (IF YOU CAN FOSTER BEEMER, PLEASE CONTACT ERICA ALSO PLEASE!!!!!)

1-2 year old CH female in need of rescue....they do not feel they will be able to place her they feel she is severe but in my opinion I went down and merry her yesterday I would say she is mild to moderate. She is in a cage and extremely unhappy.....she was rubbing her head in my hand and when I took her out of the cage rubbing up against me but hissing at other cats but I think s she is a sweet girl just stressed!!!!

ALSO! PLEASE CONTACT: Erica at [email protected], as she is able to pull from this shelter and has met and evaluated Beemer!!!!!

Bergen County Animal Shelter, 100 United Lane, Teterboro, NJ 07608
201-229-4600 ·

Open daily. Adoption, reclaims and surrendering of animals --
Hours: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. & Thursday evenings from 5 to 7:30 p.m.

THANK YOU!
Debbie
===============