Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's Puff??

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Cats know where, and with whom, they want to live. Puff picked you - she knows you'll do right by her
    They sure do. Callie had been trying to get in for a few weeks before I brought her in.

You probably gave Puff more attention this whole time than her previous owner had.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Puff

Awww. Poor Puff. I don't understand people. How could one just leave a cat? They must be creatures themselves.

B & L, you are such a good writer. I love reading your posts. They are such fun and so colorful. Do you write?

I hope Puff fits into your arrangement and things run smoothly for you all.

Please do keep us posted on the events, as I am sure there will be a couple. Hope the curtains make it through as well!

Everyone's still in one piece!!

Quote Originally Posted by sasvermont View Post
    Awww. B & L, you are such a good writer. I love reading your posts. They are such fun and so colorful. Do you write?
    Please do keep us posted on the events, as I am sure there will be a couple. Hope the curtains make it through as well!
    Thanks for the kind words, sasvermont. Must run in the family - my brother as Phred Haven't quite got the "critter-speak" down yet - but we'll work on that. B&L themselves are a little shy.

So - Everyone's still in one piece (including us hoomans ...and the curtains). Puff hasn't moved much since she came in last night, except to roll herself over and reposition. Spotted her grooming a few minutes ago (yeah ). Everyone's aware of her presence and where she's hanging out. Here are some pics (I hope):

Shucks - have to go back to the instruction thread and relearn the process. Back shortly.

B&L's Mom2

Pictures - I hope

Okay - let me se if I can do it now:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Check out the paw 2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	265.1 KB 
ID:	52935
    Check out the paw!!

Name:	Puff.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	285.6 KB 
ID:	52936

Prett specia little gal - who could leave her behind .

Catch you all later for the next insallment.

B&L Mom2

Awwwww

She looks so sweet and relaxed. Almost relieved. It is so nice of you to take her in and care for her. I hope her vet visit is a positive one. I also hope she fits in nicely. Fingers crossed. So you had no fights or confrontations last night? That's when the lurking happens and things go bump in the night. It certainly sounds as though you are through the hard part. Have you left the time out room kitty out?

I love the photos of her. No, I cannot take her. Just kidding. She does look like a real love.

Keep us posted.

Puff is absolutely beautiful! What a lucky kitty girl to have found her furever home with you. How could anyone leave a sweetie like that behind to fend for herself?

Welcome home, Puff. You're a PT kitty now and you're going to get the very best of everything. Prayers are being prayed that your visit to the whitecoat goes well. Wishing you many years of love and companionship with your new family.

Could I ask you to give Puff lots of lovies from me? And a generous round of lovies to her new fursibs
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

She's lovely, and appears very content in her new surroundings

Puff 1 - Hooman 0

No "lurking" or "bump in the night" - but quite the little hissy fit when Bibette came a little to far into "her" room - I'm the one wearing the bandaids!!! Clearly, Puff is not one to tolerate intrusion into her space if she doesn't want t deal wth it. We're wondering if she would be better in an "only-cat" home - but it's all new yet. I do want to get those claws taken care of - their as sharp as daggers. And given her temper - it ain't gonna be me clippin them

She is pretty and soft. Got some brushing in before the confrontation. She seems to feel safest in the den - I'm just hoping she understands the use of the kitty box I have set up in here

More later.

B&L's Mom2

I'll never understand people who leave their pets behind. I'm so glad that Puff found you again and I hope that everything will work out well. She sure looks comfy in her new home. It could take any where from a few days to a month or more before everyone in the household gets along and or tolerates each other. Good luck.

So is the a polydactyl? Looks like it in the first picture, anyway. such a pretty, soft grey gal, here's hoping she makes progress settling in, and that the two resident felines agree.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    So is the a polydactyl? Looks like it in the first picture, anyway. such a pretty, soft grey gal, here's hoping she makes progress settling in, and that the two resident felines agree.
    It does look like that - wonder if the Vet charges more for an extra clip or two

She is so beautiful and looks so soft! I think once she feels more secure and that she is at Home that she won't be so defensive. Lots of big changes for a little kitty girl!

Any ideas on her age?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    It does look like that - wonder if the Vet charges more for an extra clip or two
    I sure hope not - it's expensive enough as it is!!! I just hope I survive getting her into the carrier . Karen - we count six on her front paws. Talked to the owner of the house today - his wife was very upset that the cat had been abandoned - but I assured him she would stay with us or we'd help find another furever home if this doesn't work out. Needless to say, they jumped ship owing him February rent and left the place a mess. I was kinda hoping he would say they were going to sell it - but they plan to try to rent it again. He's not having any luck reaching her - so we'll never know what she's had for shots or care.

Couple more pictures:

Name:	Puff 2.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	188.9 KB 
ID:	52941

She sure is long

Name:	Puff 3.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	52942

Couple growls - but the other two have given her her space and haven't been too mean to us.

Pray for another quiet night

What a pretty girl you are, Puff!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Aww, Puff, you're so pretty!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb