Thread: Handsome Baci

Handsome Baci

Hello Baci,

I've never had the chance to meet a Standard Poodle up close and personal before now,
    but, wow, are you ever a handsome fella. You sound like a smart boy too. It is so
    nice to meet you sweetie and offer my congratulations on being chosen for special honor
    as our gorgeous DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aww, Baci, California guy! You are a most handsome couch potato! I would love to pat your beautiful curly coat. I agree with Lizbud, you sound super-smart! I'd like to watch you playing and having fun Happy Dog of the Day to you, smart handsome Baci!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Baci!

Hi Baci! Happy Dog of the Day to you and your proud people!
    What a handsome boy you are, Baci; so elegant and regal, with not a hint of "fussiness," not a froo froo in sight! Your close-ups are simply gorgeous! And just as your Mom says, true to your breed, you're quite the athlete as well, and SO intelligent! But I'd bet the house that that it's your BIG heart, your sweet and loving, cuddly "Teddy bear" personality that your family cherishes most of all! How lucky they all are, having a pup as special as you in their lives, bringing them so much joy and happiness! and love You are all that a family could hope for in a furkid and more, Baci...you're their Dog of the Day, EVERY day!
    Many thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your very touching story and lovely photos with us! Hope you're enjoying your well deserved day in the spotlight, being treated to all your big desires and more!
    Lots of love and big hugs to you, beautiful Baci!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Baci

Baci is adorable and I just love his curly 'do!! Great DOTD, peace and love

You're a gorgeous boy Baci! I love Poodles with a hairdo like yours! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope it's a special day for you and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow!

Hi Baci! Congrats on your DOTD status You are simply beautiful. I know you very well from your loving person's description. My lovely poodle Bodea (also a standard black, female) is so similar to you!

I wish you great treats, loving scritches and much admiration on your special day!
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"