Thread: Whitey and Bully

Whitey and Bully

Hello Whitey and Bully! You are two pretty girl goats--love the color of your eyes in the closeup photos. The pic of young Whitey is adorable! It sounds as if you have a wonderful place to live. I hope you have many more years with each other and your human. Congrats on being POTD!

I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading all about you, Whitey & Bully! I also learned about goat care as it seems your guardian takes very good care of you both. Hope you have a playful POTD celebration and get plenty of your favorite treats to enjoy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Good morning, ladies! I don't know that much about goats, so it is very interesting to read about all the things you like to do, like climbing, sneaking tomatoes, and munching on a treat of dried apple peels! You are busy ladies! I can tell you get lots of very good care each day. Happy Pet of the Day, Whitey and Bully and to your brother Rambo too! Have a fun day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Whitey and Bully what a pair of beauties you are for sure!!!

What a treat to see your pictures and read about you today. I can never see a goat without thinking on one of my aunts who dearly loves them. It sounds like you are very blessed and have a loving guardian who takes great care of you. Please thank her for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simply adorable!!!

Hi Whitey, Bully and Rambo! Happy Pet of the Day to you all!
    What a precious pair of goats you are, Whitey and Bully, and I'm sure Rambo is equally as precious! Goats have the most amazing eyes, and Bully, your baby blues are especially beautiful, as are Whitey's sparkling copper colored eyes!
    I so enjoyed reading all about you and your happy, carefree, love filled lives, and I learned a thing or two about the proper care of goats as well! It's for sure you 3 are in the loving care of one knowledgeable, devoted and loving forever human, and what very special friends your Mom/Dad has in you 3! I laughed out loud when I read of you using your human's back as a landing platform! Funny only because no one was hurt, and I'm sure she won't be turning her back on you kids anytime soon!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Whitey, Bully and Rambo! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces, chowing down on all of those yummy vines and brush you creave, and maybe an apple skin or two!
    Lots of love and gentle hugs to you, beautiful Whitey and Bully, and to brother Rambo, too! Long and happy life to you all!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

March 6 2012
    Hello Pet People,
    These are my little goats that are POTD today. Yes, In addtion to LilGirl, Annie, and Luke I have 3 goats .

I had my first two goats for 12 years; they died and then I got these three. Goats are fun but as I said in the writeup, if you want "a goat", get at least two because one goat would be very very lonely.

Thanks for the good comments. Kay in NC

Oh my goodness, Kay Country Gal put the wool over my eyes! Whitey and Bully are PT pets! Wow! I enjoyed reading about you, thinking about how sweet a bite of dried apple peel might be, and I laughed when I thought about you trying to sneak a tomato from the garden. It's maybe not a good idea to try for brush rather than pasture grass, though And I do think it's not a good idea to try to play leapfrog with mom You must have loads of energy!

I do know that goats' milk can be made into cheese, and that goats' wool can be made into fine cashmere and angora. That's pretty much all I know about goats. I enjoyed meeting you today, Bully and Whitey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Whitey and Bully

Ha-ha I was a little suprised too that these wonderful goats are Kay Country Gal's!!! I loved seeing Whitey and Bully as POTD today! I used to live beside a farm where a lady had many goats and helped deliver some once. I just love goats too!! Hope the whole family enjoys a special day and I also hope to see some babies one day One can always hope Peace and love

Congrats on being POTD Whitey and Bully! I just KNEW you belonged to Kay when I saw where you were from! You're both so adorable! Thanks Kay for sharing your cuties with us!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Whitey and Bully

They are so cute! I love their cute faces. Congratulations on being Pets of the Day today!

~K.