Thread: Gorgeous Rocky

Gorgeous Rocky

Rocky what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I am so honored to be the first to greet you today!!! You certainly look like one happy bird. I can tell you make your family very happy too and you are loved very very much. That's just the way it should be too, eh? I hope you and your family are all enjoying a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations Rocky!

Hi there Rocky! Happy Pet of the Day props to you! What a beautiful Dusky Conure you are, Rocky, in body and soul! It's easy to understand how our Mommy fell in love with you at first sight, and you with her! I'm sorry to hear about your beak issues, Rocky, but your name suits you to a "t," for you sure have that fighting spirit, unwillingly to let anything get you down, keep you from loving and loving life to the its fullest! And happily you have a family committed to doing everything necessary to keep you happy and healthy, loving you unconditionally! But I ask you, could you be any more perfect? What a lucky family, having a beautiful best feathered friend, a joyful and loving companion in you!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Rocky! (Hope you get a little cupcake tonight!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miss Rocky! What a beautiful, bright-green bird you are! I like the picture where you are holding your perch with one foot, and holding your snack with the other! I am sorry to read about your beak -- I can't tell from these pictures that anything is wrong with it. I'm glad your people know how to help you with that. I bet you give big smiles to your family every day! Happy Pet of the Day, Rocky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Rocky

Rocky is just the sweetest, brightest baby ever!! She is so very pretty and a perfect little POTD! Peace and love

Hi Rocky girl, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are so beautiful with your green coloring. From the writeup I can tell that your humans love you very much. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Rocky

She has such beautiful colors, and such a cute face. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.