Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Kallie Update #20

Callie's post. Gotcha Day #3. Love my sweet girl

Here she is, in the back bedroom where I kept Bertie/Bella. She seems to be sleeping right now but she is really making biscuits. She probably will sleep a lot now. If I recall, Jane slept for two days after I rescued her.

She really liked my friend Tiffany. She's not as stressed as she could be and she's purring, too.

I decided to bring her inside because she crosses the road from the woods to see me whenever I go outside or get home.

Isn't she beautiful and is very adoptable?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-06 21.22.23 Callie.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	52905Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-06 21.20.56 Callie.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	52906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-06 21.14.55 Callie.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	52907
    Last edited by mrspunkysmom; 04-03-2015 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Update and Name Change once again and again
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

She is beautiful Calicos are my favorite. I hope that she's easy to find a home for, I agree with you though, she seems very adoptable
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

She is gorgeous! I'm sure she will find a home in no time!

By the way, I've always loved the name Callie for calicos. Suits them well.

RIP Sally

Hello, Callie, pretty as a Calla Lilly! Enjoy you nice soft bed for a good long sleep, you've landed in a good spot, and only good things will happen now!
    I've Been Frosted

What a beautiful girl! Callie, you enjoy a good long nap on your full tummy. You'll have a wonderful furrever home in no time.

Is Sam behaving ok? And the other kitties?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

She is very beautiful! Welcome, Callie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Welcome, beautiful girl. Rest easy now. You're going to have a wonderful life.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

What a pretty girl! Love to you, little Callie.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I can't hear my phone ring in my pockets, but I can hear her mew at the other end of the house and with the TV going. I tell you this was the right time.
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    What a beautiful girl! Callie, you enjoy a good long nap on your full tummy. You'll have a wonderful furrever home in no time.

I'll answer here, too. Spunky is curled on the couch. Emily is in her tree by the food table. Sam is in his bed behind my laptop. (He likes this spot. He gets plenty of scritches here.) Bob and probably Jane are in my bedroom on the bed. Or looking at Callie.

Well, I'll amend that. Jane is at my feet. She likes feet.

My kitties have the normal sibling rivalry and fussing. Other than that, they get along. If Callie doesn't fuss, they won't. For the most part. If she stays, she might get punked out once or twice by Sam and if she conforms, he'll leave her alone. I hope she gets a good home through the store. She wants to be held a lot so far. I'll never get anything done with all of these Velcro kitties.

Spunky is a non-conformist and Emily is too old to care what Sam thinks, so she does get picked on. And lots of rescue luvies.
    Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post

It's helpful when your friends like cats, too. That's not always been the case.
    Anne

Oh my goodness, I agree with everyone else...beautiful, gorgeous, pretty. What a nice coat she has. Bless you for bringing her in. It sounds like it was meant to be. Can't wait to hear more about her and see more pics.

Awww, your Little Guest looks so very happy on her bed.
    We pray that there will be a FurrEver Home in her future
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful cat!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

She seems to be doing okay today. Hasn't eaten much. She pooped once last night right after I poofed her and not in the box. Fortunately it was solid. However, I don't smell anything in the room.

She does love attention and will be a Velcro kitty.

I might try giving her some real meat and some broth tonight to entice her to drink some fluids. She doesn't need to be sick along with unsure of her surroundings.

The spay and shots are next Tuesday. I don't want to wait, but the clinic has been busy because of the spay/neuter specials they have been having.
    Anne