Thread: Adorable Nina!

Adorable Nina!

Good morning, sweet bunny Nina! What a beautiful bunny lady you are with your shiny black coat and your cute ears. The expression on your face in this picture made me laugh right out loud! I bet you and your guinea pig friends will all be glad to be in the garden again this spring

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Nina! Please have your guardian give you some petting for me!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nina what a beautiful bunny girl you are for sure!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. They made me smile. I bet it must be lots of fun having you as a best friend. Your guardian is very lucky.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lovely Nina!

Greetings dear, darling Nina! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a beautiful bunny girl you are, Nina! Your silky, shiny ebony coat is simply gorgeous; I could spend hours petting you! And your face, utterly heart melting! Thanks to cassiesmom for re-posting that photo of you! I had the same reaction when I saw it...BEYOND adorable! What a sweet and loving best friend your young person has in you, Nina, and I'll just bet you were the best mommy to your babies, too! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved bunny bud, Timmy. I'm not sure if Stupsi and Tiger are bunnies, but hopefully they can help fill that sad space in your heart until another bunny friend comes along! Regardless, it's for certain you're not wanting for love, as your human clearly loves you very, very much!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet one! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces! (Please have your person give an extra serving of carrot and apple for me!)
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Nina!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Nina

Little Nina is so adorable and shiny! Perfect little POTD, no wonder ya love her so much! Have a great day, peace and love

You're a pretty little bunny Nina! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Nina

What a cute bunny! I love her shiny black fur. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.