Thread: Jesse the African Grey Parrot

Jesse the African Grey Parrot

What a touching loving tribute to Jesse! S/he was no doubt loved so much and I am sorry for your loss. I read with awe and interest all that you and Jesse shared, even going on vacation together. It sounds as if s/he really was a very special pet--loving, sweet, and smart. Thank you for sharing Jesse with us. Jesse deserves to be remembered as POTD!
    Last edited by kaycountrygal; 03-04-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Jesse, Pet of a Lifetime~

Dear, sweet, beautiful Jesse

I can't tell you how moved I was by your words, your love filled tribute to your family, and theirs to you. I know you asked your Mommy and Daddy not to cry. But I hope you don't mind if a few fell from my eyes. How very, very blessed your Mom and Dad were, to have had a best feathered friend, a loving companion and soul mate in you, Jesse. I've never been Mom to a Grey, do not know your species life expectancy. But as you say, every single moment of your life, each and every single day of those wonderful, amazing 19 years you knew just how loved you were, right up until the moment you took your final breath. I'm so comforted knowing they were there with you when God called you home, when with angel wings spread, your beautiful spirit soared to the Rainbow Bridge. I hope your dear Mom and Dad take faith and comfort in your words, Jesse, that one day you will be together again, and oh, what a joyous day that will be. And as they wait, they have all of those priceless memories you made together, their no doubt countless, cherished photos to comfort them , and hopefully they take some comfort as well in seeing you being honored here today, reading all of the heart felt replies of love and support.
    Thank you so much, Jesse, for sharing your beautiful life story with us all, giving us the chance to memorialize the very special feathered kid that you were, and all that you meant, that you mean to your family. What an EXTRA special and MOST deserving, Sunday honoree you are, Jesse, Pet of a Lifetime.
    Love to you, beautiful Jesse, and to your wonderful family.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jessie what a beautiful bird you were.

Your touching story made me cry. I know your family miss you something awful. Thankfully, they have lots of wonderful happy memories to comfort them until you all meet again, one fine day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! I am sure you are flying happily at the Rainbow Bridge and watching over your dear family!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Jesse

I too shed a tear at this moving tribute, filled with such love and life. Thank you so much for sharing. Jesse was an amazing, beautiful parrot and family member! Peace and love

What a moving story devoted to your wonderful life, beautiful Jessie. I like that it didn't matter your gender, as your name could be for either. You lived a charmed life, with your loving guardians taking such wonderful care of you. Surely you miss them as much as they miss you. Happy POTD at Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful, Gorgeous Jessie. You were such a lucky birdy to have such marvelous and loving owners. The World needs more people like them. May you RIP

Jessie

What a wonderful parrot! Thank you for sharing Jessie's story with us!

~K.