Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey Catmobile Kitties!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

My Found Hotel and Porch Angels want Our Catmobile Friends to keep May 16th open!!
    Starysky a New Polish / Eoropean Grocery store is opening!!!
    It is a huge New Store with lots of Deli Meat, Cheeses , Breads anda Great Produce Section as well and there will be a Great Grand Opening Party.

And there are at least ten great Restaurants in that area!!
    Come One Come All, and please be the Guest of All Of Us from the Found Cat Hotel.
    Uncle Catmandu, I will be there!
    Purrs,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi fellow kitties,
    Well, we're all set with the Catmobile, it will be at my place tonight. Soncat will help me get it packed up and ready to go when he gets home from work. He also wants to know how many cheezburgers to order so as soon as you can let me know how many you'd like. Ming, would you like Soncat and his friend to get your harp in the Catmobile?

Keep your cell phones and Catberrys on, we'll call you when the Catmobile hits your neighborhood.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hey G-Man!

Utchie here. We can't go. Meowmie is having a surprize going away party for Isis today. All our relatives are coming. They're having all SORTS of great food AND...my pal Harry is coming all the way from Michigan WITH a huge bag of nip, to celebrate!

HEY!!! WAIT A MINUTOOOOO, I got a idea!!!! How about the Catmobile coming by to pick up ALLLL the kits at the party. It'll be one last HURRRRRAH for Isis to see all her gfs.

Just asked Meowmie and it's okay with her. She and the hoomans will stay here and party. (*whispers* she doesn't know we're taking the nip with us). She said sumthin real weird like, "You're young, you SHOULD experience life." Glad she's got her hoomans around to watch over her.

Whatever!!!

We're ready and waiting. PARTY ON, DUDES AND DUDETTES!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Your Michael Angel wants you to know Cassie Dearest that he will purrsonally not only take you through Starsky , but will buy you a Double Down Sandwhich at KFC across the street!!
    Michael Angel loves KFC , and what the Colonel cooks, and nothing is too good for his Special Lady, his Cassie
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Look what I found! A picture of Mlle. Edwina with excellent head attire!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi fellow kitties,
    Well, we're all set with the Catmobile, it will be at my place tonight. Soncat will help me get it packed up and ready to go when he gets home from work. He also wants to know how many cheezburgers to order so as soon as you can let me know how many you'd like. Ming, would you like Soncat and his friend to get your harp in the Catmobile?

Keep your cell phones and Catberrys on, we'll call you when the Catmobile hits your neighborhood.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    Hi Groucho dear!
    Can you pick me up at the airport early tomorrow? Please!!

Sophie
    --posted via CatBerry Mobile
    astrid

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Hey G-Man!

Utchie here. We can't go. Meowmie is having a surprize going away party for Isis today. All our relatives are coming. They're having all SORTS of great food AND...my pal Harry is coming all the way from Michigan WITH a huge bag of nip, to celebrate!

HEY!!! WAIT A MINUTOOOOO, I got a idea!!!! How about the Catmobile coming by to pick up ALLLL the kits at the party. It'll be one last HURRRRRAH for Isis to see all her gfs.

Just asked Meowmie and it's okay with her. She and the hoomans will stay here and party. (*whispers* she doesn't know we're taking the nip with us). She said sumthin real weird like, "You're young, you SHOULD experience life." Glad she's got her hoomans around to watch over her.

Whatever!!!

We're ready and waiting. PARTY ON, DUDES AND DUDETTES!!
    Gotcha - y'all are covered...

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

COO - EL!!!

Hellllooooooo Everyone!!

Miss Persnickle here. Please step to the rear of the bus. The Bagpipe Band will be in the back for your entertainment!! Don't forget to take your "cattybags" when you get on! The champagne cat fountain will be pumping bubbly!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

If you can stop at the Fresh Co corner , we can get some Great Hot Dogs , Chips and Water from our Friend the Hot Dog Lady.
    We picnic there once a week and we just love Lena, and her quaity Hot Dogs and Sauasages.
    Very Very Good!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cassie would like to know if she can have a catmint julep at the Derby! I told her that if the others are having one, she can have one too.

That's a great idea, Gary! My boys love an occasional hot dog.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Cassie would like to know if she can have a catmint julep at the Derby! I told her that if the others are having one, she can have one too.
    Of course! They're on the menu!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Franklin has been working "My Old Kentucky Home" for weeks. I think I heard him say something about being in the post race parade too.....
    Chels is bringing several hats, she just couldn't make up her made on which one to wear...sheesh.....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Just got a text message from Groucho. Sounds like our adventurers have had a busy day so far. They were able to visit with the horses for a while and the horses will give all of them a ride around the track after the race. The PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet played "Run For the Roses" originally done by Dan Fogelberg to wish them luck then Nelson led some cheerleading. From there, the guy kitties hit the food stands while the lady kitties went to do some shopping. Groucho said Chels came back with a few more hats so all the girls are in the Catmobile trying to help Chels decide which one to wear, she has changed hats about six times already. UtchieB went to place a few bets but he won't say who he's betting on. (he asked me not to tell Auntie Donna he doesn't want to get in trouble). Fortunately everyone is going easy on the mint juleps. Franklin practiced "My Old kentucky Home" on their way down and he did a beautiful job. It came time to find their seats so Groucho said he'll check in later.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Just got a text from Utchie. He fessed up that he placed a bet. I was a little annoyed that he'd waste MY hard earned money. But then when he told me the horse's name, My Little Nekkid Dancer, and that she came in, I was thrilled. Utchie asked me if he could buy dinner for everyone on the Catmobile and I said, OH WHY NOT???

I didn't have the heart to tell Isis that her furever home fell through. Why ruin her fun.

The bookend babies (Velicat and Lucy) are in seventh heaven, having the etire apartment to themselves.