Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey Catmobile Kitties!

Velicat (fka Puff-Puff ) called me on his cell. He was talking non-stop about the sea horsies and dolphins!! Lucy has been napping all afternoon after the big shopping spree with the girls.

Attachment 53307

I told him he better keep an eye on his lil sis. He said he had a date tonight with a pretty little thing he met at a "nip" bar and didn't want to take her, begging me to come get her. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Utchie is high fiving everyone. Don't know what that's all about.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Nip bar? Hot date? What are these kitties up to?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I guess what happens in Boston STAYS in Boston. I can't WAIT to hear how this plays out!!! I just hope he doesn't get his heart broken. I'm glad he had his little "snip" sir jury. Last thing I need are grandkitties running around!! My house is crowded enough!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Hmmm.....once again, the kitties have gone silent on a trip...

Does anyone have a report? Catberry post from Pinot said she needed a long consult with her Lawyer...
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Cassie is napping in her "hidey spot" under the sofa right now. I flipped through the pictures on her CatBerry-- there is one of the girls shopping and Lucy is in the center of the group; there is one of Frankie with his baseball glove at Fenway Park; and one of everyone together at the game. I would say she had a great time -- as she always does!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Hmmm.....once again, the kitties have gone silent on a trip...

Does anyone have a report? Catberry post from Pinot said she needed a long consult with her Lawyer...
    I tried to find out what that's all about from Groucho the Lawyer. He claimed attorney - client priviledge

Mine are all mum except Frankie!!! He has jabbered non-stop about baseball, penguins, whales and hot dogs. He sleeps with his head on his baseball glove now. Woe be unto anyone (me) who tries to touch it.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Cassie was looking out of the window for most of the afternoon yesterday. I haven't checked her Catberry lately but I suspect she is waiting to be picked up by the Catmobile for the Kentucky Derby any day now. She was mewing about hats and horsies in her sleep.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Cassie was looking out of the window for most of the afternoon yesterday. I haven't checked her Catberry lately but I suspect she is waiting to be picked up by the Catmobile for the Kentucky Derby any day now. She was mewing about hats and horsies in her sleep.
    Hi Cassie,
    Things have been very busy around here since we got back from our last Catmobile trip. Tell you what, if you'll do a post to our fellow kitties about going to the Kentucky Derby to see who would like to go, I'll get on the phone with the local Jaquar dealer and arrange for the Catmobile. I'm not sure when the Derby is but I don't think we have much time. I'll call you on your cell phone later tonight. Thanks for the heads-up!

Your friend,
    Groucho

My Found Hotel and Porch Angels want Our Catmobile Friends to keep May 16th open!!
    Starysky a New Polish / Eoropean Grocery store is opening!!!
    It is a huge New Store with lots of Deli Meat, Cheeses , Breads anda Great Produce Section as well and there will be a Great Grand Opening Party.

And there are at least ten great Restaurants in that area!!
    Come One Come All, and please be the Guest of All Of Us from the Found Cat Hotel.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My boys want to know when and where to meet everyone! They need a break from me and I need a break from them for a few days. I love them to pieces, but there has been way too much growling and hissing lately. A trip would work wonders for their dispositions...and mine!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Mine are ready to go. I'm not sure but I think the Derby is this Sunday.
    We have had a week of thunderstorms. My gang need some way to let off some pent up energy.

The girls want to remind all the kitty girls to pack their prettiest hats. They are a must at the Derby!!! (Winnie remembered Lady Edwina telling her that last year)
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Mine too! Badd @$$ Buddy keeps knocking the lamp into the litterbox!!!

The bookends (Veli and Lucy Jean) are running all OVER the house and Maya Linn is using my leg as a scratching post to get my attention.

Get them OUTTA HERE!!!!

My gang plus Nelson are all set to go!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sheesh! Am I the only one that knows what's up?

The Derby is May 5 at 5pm. The Catmobile will be making it's rounds Thursday evening into Friday morning. We will be meeting one of the Derby horsies, Sabercat, who I have been chatting with on line. We have it all planned out, but girl kitties, you MUST have the proper head attire!

REALLY, did you think I didn't have this under control?

Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!