Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey Catmobile Kitties!

That wud be grate if Soncat cud do that. Tell him "tanks". I will leeve before Mac and Kimba becawse I haf to get sum harp practice in before the game. Oh great, they wur luking ovur my sholder and now want to leeve urly wit me. Is that ok? We are all luking forwurd to seeing all of our furends soon!

Ming
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hey fellow furkids!!

UtchieB here!

Our Mumzie is doing better after her knee sir jury and is talking 'bout going dancing soon! Soooooooo, it looks like we'll be able to go to Red Sox country!!! Let us know if dere's anything we can do on our end. Just need to know what time the buz will be picking us up.

Can't wait to see all our old pals again!!! Quincy Market, her we KOME!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Auntie Donna - - - Auntie Donna

Meowmie just told me I have a new cousin! Can he come with us on our Catmobile trip too? I can't wait to meet him and all the other kitties will love the chance to meet a new friend. Can he come.....pleez?

Purrs and headbumpies,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Lulu here - Boy - lots of fun things are being planned. Way cool sunglasses (Mom2 hasn't been on line for a while - so I never got to thank you for the offer) - would love to have a pair!!! But boy, it sure got cold around here the last few days!!! We'll have to have Mom2 pack up one of the comforters - well, NOT the one that Puff-cat has been lying all over!!! Her disposition has not improved much - so Bit and I are ready to head on out.

We'll need the Catmobile to pick us up at the Auburn ME exit on I-95 - Mom2 will drive us to the gas station that's just off the access ramp - let us know when we should be ready!!! I'm trying to help Bit plan her packing - she wants to bring ALL her toys - she's afraid Puff-cat will hide them while we're gone!!!

Black-raspberry - YUM!!! Wonder if they have a Gifford's Ice Cream stand in Boston?? That's pretty good stuff too!! Bit's ready to line up for the tuna juice bar!!! I'm hoping the catnip tree will happen. Our kitty sitter has given us some REALLY GOOD loose catnip - we can bring that .
    Lookin' forward to meeting everyone!!!

Lulu

OK kitties, I think I have all the events in the schedule, and all the pick ups planned. Bibette & Lulu, your pick up point is just fine - thanks for letting me know ahead of time.

The game is the 13th, the penguins have checked in with a party schedule for that weekend, the whale watching trip is planned for the 15th. There are other events; you'll see when we're all together.

Auntie Karen is working hard trying to make sure all the safety factors are taken care of at the game and on the boat so our Meowms don't have to worry.

It looks like the Catmobile will hit the road to start pick ups on the 10th of April. We have some pretty far away ones to hit first, and will work our way in toward New England. Keep your Catberry's on - I'll be in touch.

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Frankie is beyond excited. This will be his first trip with the Catmobile though he made lots of friends when it was here for Angels birthday party last August. He has new sunglasses, a ball cap, and a ball glove. He can't wait to meet the penguins too. He's never seen one in person. I hope he doesn't explode from excitment before they leave.

The big 'kids' are helping him pack!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Hi Pinot,
    Thanks for the update! I'll call the Jaguar dealer first thing in the morning so we can have the Catmobile maybe a day or two ahead of time just in case you have to replan a stop or two. As always, anyone coming in by Amtrack is welcome to stay at my place until it's time to leave. Meowmie will cook us a yummy chicken dinner with all the fixins, Soncat will most likely have a ball game on for those interested. If any of the ladies need to do some last minute shopping, a trip to Quakerbridge Mall can be arranged.

Ming, Soncat and I are polishing up your harp so that you will look and sound your best. You might want to bring extra strings just in case. Soncat and one of his friends will get it into the Catmobile for you.

There's still time and plenty of room for anyone who wants to come and hasn't checked in yet. My lovely Inka and her sisters will be arriving in Trenton a few days before we head out. Meanwhile, now that it's daylight longer, Soncat and I have been practicing pitching and catching. If any of you have an extra baseball glove, please bring it to share with kitties who don't have one.

See everyone soon, I can't wait!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Auntie Donna - - - Auntie Donna

Meowmie just told me I have a new cousin! Can he come with us on our Catmobile trip too? I can't wait to meet him and all the other kitties will love the chance to meet a new friend. Can he come.....pleez?

Purrs and headbumpies,
    Groucho
    Cassie hopes that Auntie Moosmom's Puff kitty can come and she will get to meet him. But she is okay if he stays home to keep his meowmie company after her Sir Jury. She is also looking forward to visit with Bibette, Lulu and all the other kitties. We don't have a baseball glove but our kitty cousin Milo might. We'll check.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

MoFF, Mac wants to know if the boys can stop off at your place on the way. They want to get a ball game together with Frankie and any of your other kitties who want to play. Mac can't wait to teach Frankie how to throw and catch. By the time of the game, they will all be ready, willing, and able to catch any foul balls that come their way!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    MoFF, Mac wants to know if the boys can stop off at your place on the way. They want to get a ball game together with Frankie and any of your other kitties who want to play. Mac can't wait to teach Frankie how to throw and catch. By the time of the game, they will all be ready, willing, and able to catch any foul balls that come their way!
    Sure!!! They are welcome here any time!!!
    I know Chip and Chuck will want to play for sure. Chester might. He's at that age where sometimes he likes to play, sometimes he doesn't. Angel and Winnie offer to be cheerleaders for the game. They will cheer for everyone.

My backyard is plenty big enough for a good game.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

The Boys just wanted me to tell you that they will be there a couple of days before the Catmobile gets to your place! Say, around the tenth or so? The boys will bring bring extra mitts and plenty of balls. Kimba wants to learn to play, too. It should be fun!

That will be great. They can have some birthday cake with Chip and Chuck. There birthdays are the 14th or around there so we are celebrating a bit early this year so they can go on the trip. Maybe we can have a pizza party too. Everyone will be hungry after all that ball playing.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Oh my gosh.. my kitties are wondering now, will the Fort Horses be there for the Kansas ball games? Maybe we should see if Traveler would also like to come along on this trip! And just think, since he is an expert Football Mascot, he could be the Red Sox Mascot for Opening Day!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Oh my gosh.. my kitties are wondering now, will the Fort Horses be there for the Kansas ball games? Maybe we should see if Traveler would also like to come along on this trip! And just think, since he is an expert Football Mascot, he could be the Red Sox Mascot for Opening Day!
    The Fort Horses might well be at the ball games. Not much is going on at the fort until June when we have our Good Old Days festival. Then the horses parade at the Fort. They were asking about Traveler just the other day. I know they would love to see him.

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IS WELCOME!!! just in case you are wondering
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Sure!!! They are welcome here any time!!!
    I know Chip and Chuck will want to play for sure. Chester might. He's at that age where sometimes he likes to play, sometimes he doesn't. Angel and Winnie offer to be cheerleaders for the game. They will cheer for everyone.

My backyard is plenty big enough for a good game.
    Cassie is excited to watch the fun! We have lots of blankets for kitties who will be the spectators.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678